Buying Seeds for the US

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by GreenFire420, Aug 20, 2008.

1. #1 GreenFire420, Aug 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2008
    Im new here, read a little bit about this in one thread, but need this answered if anyone could please...

im trying to grow hydroponics indoors, 1-3 plants total, just for personal smoke. Im looking at indica blends bc of size obviously, Aurora Indica caught my eye. But im looking for a seed bank in canada that will ship to the us. there in hand lies the problem. ive got plenty of seed banks im lookin at thanks to some of the threads on this site:hello:, however im curious about the consequences. now obviously a credit card purchasing 10-20 marijuana seeds is going to pop up on the DEA and FBI's radar. so im getting at this, whats the penalty for purchasing seeds? how sketchy, really, is buying seeds? assuming a single to three plant grower will be one of the last things on the DEA's todo list, its all still a bit frightening... anyone shed some light for me? :confused:

this site kicks ass by the way. :smoke:

2. i think they ship it in something else so like.

if u order seeds.

They will put them in a 1 doller wallet and be like.

u bought a wallet

or this is all bullshit im making up in my mind

3. if they find them, they do this:

Link

Just buy a pre-paid CC at a store with cash...use up the entire card....get rid of it....and have things shipped to a different address....don't ship this stuff to your grow place...

g/l with the seed order.

4. thank you for your input. where are good places for prepaid credit cards? ive seen prepaid phone cards but thats it.

5. walgreens, cvs, kroger, walmart, etc....

6. Muhahah@random

GreenFire420: Why don't you post your address and just tell them where you live first. It may save all the trouble by the sounds of it. Use your head...

-BaC