Buying Prescription Drugs Online Question

Discussion in 'General' started by dlink01, Oct 26, 2006.

1. I am new to Prescription Drugs as I got Mono several months ago and thus took some Percocet and Hydrocodine for the immense pain that I had for weeks. But, I have "searched" on this site for my answer but haven't found it so I apologize if this comes off as to much of a newbie question.

I see and hear about pharmacies being raided in the US for illegally selling prescription drugs online. But there is not much the US can do when things are sent from out of the country...correct? So, why do people say it is so unsafe to order percocets from out of the country online and have them sent to you or maybe a POBox? I am new to this whole thing so I google "percocets" and see thousands of companies offering to sell me percocet from out of the country without a prescription. Are they selling bad percocets or just rip offs or what?

Obviously, I know that ordering them with my credit card isnt smart as it is easily traceable but has anyone found a good site to order drugs at without a prescription or do they just not exist?

I would appreciate any feedback as I am curious

2. sounds like a shitty idea to me. you'll likely lose your money and never get anything out of it..and what kind of "immense pain" did mono cause?

3. My windpipe had basically been shut closed by the swelling and I had to have emergency sugury to relieve some of the pressure caused by the huge swelling.

Numerous friends of mine have had mono but no one had it anywhere near as severe as mine.

Not sure why....

I have torn my ACL before and broke my ribs but none were as painful as the days after the initial mono breakout.

4. I dunno man just smoke weed or something. Besides being questionable as to wether you get youre pills ever from those things, if you do its not going to be the real stuff and itll prolly fuck you up bad from being impure and full of not good for you stuff.

5. dont do it man.

im sure some are legit, but those ones require perscription information and are regulated.

the ones any random person can order from, often have fake or bad product. i watched a big deal on tv about it, dateline or something. they ordered from 25 sites and tested them. some were decent, most were 50% filler, with anything from sugar to other, completely differant drugs. a few could have lethal if used to replace a real prescription order.

id recommend against it for your own safety.

6. Appreciate the answers. I just was looking for reasons why ordering them online from other countries wasn't a good idea and you answered them.

:)