Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying off stranger

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GoboDank, Jul 13, 2019.

1. What's up guys, my guy recently moved towns and I was able to find a new connect on an app. Doesn't live far. The thing is I don't know this person, complete stranger. They named what's available, a and b quality stuff and told me to hit them up when I need some. I'm a girl pretty short and so I worry since I don't know them, then again I don't have much of a choice. It threw me off because I'm used to connects being a little distant especially for first time buyers but they were very very friendly and all that. They don't know anything about me or that I'm not some scary dude lol.
    I'm not so much worried about getting ripped off since there's nothing much to do about that but about my safety and if they're a safe connection, any tips or experience with that ?

2. I would suggest you look into where your known friends hook up, not that this person is a good or bad person but you can never tell. I'm sure as a smoker there are others you know that consume also and ya stick with familiar, try to hook up through somebody you have a idea of who they are, a lot of shady people can be out there with bad intentions.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Ask your friendly bartender

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. I wouldn't buy weed from some random dude I met online it's shady.. like @mollyjamila said ask someone at a bar.. I met nearly all my plugs at bars :laughing::laughing:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I've never known anyone to do it.. seems stupid to me it could literally be any 1 meeting you & they could just rob you knowing you'll have cash on you:confused_2::laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Why wouldn’t the cops start a bunch of different apps?
    Geez the possibilities are endless...

7. Some of my best weed dealers we're found on Craigslist

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. I can attest to being a craigslist poster kinda the other way around i guess but still meeting up with randoms with product the worst things ive ran into were fake hundreds and people trying to play the seperate you from your product and vanish game, but my #1 rule for patient or caregiver always bring protection (no pun intended)

9. That’s crazy shit, just for some weed guys?