Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

~Buying Off Amazon~

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bml, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm looking to purchase smoking paraphernalia of amazon. I'm a little young so I can't just walk in to a smoke shop and pick some gear up. Money is not a problem, but I would like a pipe/bubbler or whatever is best to smoke with,but nothin too large. I also want to pick up a grinder and lock/airtight box. anything that you guys think is best for me is great because I'm new to this. And stuff that doesn't require signature (I don't want my dad finding out) so feel free to recommend some stuff. Thanks all!

2. How old are you?

3. Turning 15 in a week

4. Your 14 years old, asking about smoking paraphernalia from another website, on a website that affiliates with a shop that sells better smoking paraphernalia than the one you ask of.

what the fuck breh

5. Sorry, wrong answer!
    You have to be 18 to be a member.
    You are welcome to return in 3 years and one week.

Please tell us how you expected this to go?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.