Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

buying my first vape

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Marco0811, Dec 22, 2011.

1. its the standard box for 85..is it worth it?

2. wtf is the standard box?

3. Try vaping before you buy one. It's a completely different experience. Not inhaling/smoking so you might not like it.

4. standard box of what is the question

5. It is probably a Vaporite or something similar. Beware with those. There are some positive reviews but saw some negatives that scared me away with it. I went with the MFLB.

6. I agree, when I got the MFLB I was pretty disappointed with it, but once I got used to the high and learned how to use it, it became one of my daily drivers. I still prefer a nice stationary vape like the SSV, but the MFLB gives a pretty good buzz for the size and portability. If you know someone with a vape, have them let you try it out. It's an entirely different high.

7. Either means box in mflb, or those box vapes. hmm

8. i got a vaporlite...holy shit i love it

9. Don't be a puss, go balls deep and go with quality, as you get what you pay for. Get a Silver Surfer or a Buddah :cool:

10. get the buddah, my pal has it for about 5 years now and it is almost the only thing he smokes, plus if anything breaks buddah will replace the part. But DO NOT spend less than $150 on a vape or you will be getting a straight up POS. For $85 you should just get a water pipe

11. Just go for a vapor bros vape.

High quality and you can't go wrong with them!