Buying my first vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Joema2236, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Ive been smoking bongs and bubblers and home made gravirty bongs for quite somtime and i just broke my bong and when i was looking for a new peice I saw the gpen elite and the gpro witch should i get to begin vaping witch gets me higher and what should i know

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I get higher from good bud in a bong. Vapes don't hit me as hard.

3. How extensively have you vaped? How much experience do you actually have with different types of vaporizers? Meaning how many styles and configurations have you used? Have you used conduction as well as convection style vapes?

I started vaping in 2011, and became a full time vape user in 2014. Never looked back. Not only do I get much higher from less material. But I have found that by adjusting things such as the temp I vape at I can in effect control the sensations I get. Lower temps for a more energetic productive high. Higher temps for a more relaxing and couch lock type sensation.

4. I have tried the volcano and Pax and magic flight lunch box. Today they have pre packed vapes ready to go. They do get me high, but I have to vape about 5X as much as I do with smoked bud. It's just my body's tolerance. You may get a different affect than I do. High grade bud hits me faster and harder than anything else except those concentrated dabs.