Buying my first vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by buck2420, Mar 25, 2013.

1. I posted in yoking tools but was told to come here also I want to buy a portable vape but have no clue wich one I should get I need it to be easy to use and conceal I am willing to pay 2-250 any suggestions?

2. Magic Flight Launch Box!

I have it in the cherry wood and it looks and hits incredible!

#JetLife

3. If ur willing to pay that much and require stealth then i suggest the pax, or waiting for the da vinci ascent

4. Arizer solo

5. The solo if you have big pockets lol.

6. #6 Nate489, Mar 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2013
    for concealing, it fits in my pocket and about an inch and half of stem sticks out of my pocket. I have the planet vape stealth stem also. Thats fun

7. Is that a +1 for the Solo? :p

8. [quote name='"Protyge"']Magic Flight Launch Box!

I have it in the cherry wood and it looks and hits incredible!

#JetLife[/quote]

Don't do it op. I used the flight box for years and recently upgraded to an iolite. Theres so much hype around the MFLB, but the reality is that it isn't that great of a vape. For your money you can do much better. I'm loving the iolite :smoke: but the solo would be amazing.

9. The Solo is amazing, man. It replaces my smoking habits :smoking:

Off topic, but how you been man? Been awhile :smoke:

10. The only ones I would consider in your price range and needs are: The Inh004XP, Pinnacle, or as someone said, wait for the Ascent.

I am waiting on the Ascent myself.

11. There was no way I was going to wait. It should be coming out soon, though. I can't wait to see how users like/hate it! :hello:

12. The solo defiantly took place of all my other smoking devices. Im not really interested in combustion at all anymore unless its my only option lol

13. [quote name='"Yosh139"']

The Solo is amazing, man. It replaces my smoking habits :smoking:

Off topic, but how you been man? Been awhile :smoke:[/quote]

I've been good man! Long time no talk :wave: I recently moved out so I'm living on my own now, and ive got an amazing gf of close to 6 months! Life's been great, still workin and smokin haha :smoke: what's new with you? Feel free to pm me or whatever so we don't hog the thread!

14. Yep that's me, I haven't plugged in my Buddha for awhile. I'm even lending it to my girl for Spring quarter! :laughing:

15. Mine got my mflb. Im keepin the eq dammit and the solo. Im greedy

16. Sounds like a way smarter decision nate, haha

BTW, it doesn't hurt to have a backup vape, when my Solo died a few months back, I had to resort back to combusting for about a week

Now I have a DBV so hopefully I'll be fine incase something like that happens

17. try this its really awsome Extreme Q vaporizer

18. I'm hoping mine doesn't die! :eek:

19. Thanks for the advice everyone looks like the solo is the way to go . I appreciate your help.