Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying my first vape soon on the gc shop (link)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DeeDomain, Nov 19, 2011.

1. I guess I would consider myself an experienced smoker (2 yrs). I figured since i've heard so much good things about them i'd buy my own. I own a bubbler right now that gets me pretty high from one bowl pack (then again, it's a pretty deep bowl).

Just a few questions before I buy:

1) I understand the smell is faint. How faint exactly?

2) How high can you get off of one bowl-fill?

3) When can I expect to receive the vape after I order? (I live in Central New York)

http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/alivi8-vaporizer-by-red-eye.html

2. Just so you know, I know very little about vaporizers and vaporizer quality. But to me, it seems like you're basically paying for the size of that vape, and not the quality. I would suggest looking around a little more and you could probably find a better vape for almost the same price, and if not, maybe only a little bit more. I could be completely wrong on this, but based off of my experience throughout life, if the main thing something is advertised for isn't it's quality, it's usually relying on some gimmick to make sales. Sorry for not answering any of your true questions though

3. Vapo smoke is not as faint as you would think...it can stink up a room but from what I noticed as long as you have good air flow the smell will be gone in like 30 min~ but it is noticeable and WILL stink up the room, but like outside youll have no probs

about getting high...you will conserve a LOT, but telling you how high off one bowl, not possible...best bet is to test, my first vapo was a plug in cheapie that I got off ebay for $40 + shipping, still works (got it last spring) and I have definitely made my money back off of it

shipping times IDK

don't know anything about that vaporizer either

4. This doesn't look as legit as other portable vaporizers on the market.

The Magic Flight Launch Box: smaller than a deck of cards, battery powered, lifetime warranty, better vapour, etc.

$100!!!!!

5. This doesn't look as legit as other portable vaporizers on the market.

The Magic Flight Launch Box: smaller than a deck of cards, battery powered, lifetime warranty, better vapour, etc.

$100!!!!!

6. the price is pretty close to $100 so I'd rather just get the mflb. wayyyyyyyy better than that

7. 100$ well spent

8. This dude.

Get that MFLB instead. It's only $20 more. Vapeworld.com will send you a free grinder with it. You CAN'T beat a lifetime warranty. I LOVE mine.

The vapor is nice.. I get high with one "bowl" full.. Two and I'm good. Vapor is a lot different than combustion.. just remember that the high will be different.

The smell isn't bad.. Like burnt popcorn. I can't smoke inside but I can use my MFLB inside

:smoke: