Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying my first 1/4

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Machina, May 21, 2009.

1. Hi all,

I'm buying (like the title says) my first quarter. I'm not sure of the some of the etiquette. Should I bring a scale or trust it's weighed right? My contact is paranoid that I'm a 5-O and I don't want to freak him out...

2. eff that if I'm goin to buy a quarter i'm gonna make sure its the right amount. Bring a scale

3. bring a scale if he freaks out its because he trying to jip you if he wont weigh it out dont buy

4. if u got a scale i guess i dont see why not to bring it...
    but if you just act normal then obviously he will realize by the end of it that you arent the po po. and if you get a chance try to smoke a bowl or few with him.

5. Unless you think your dealer is ripping you, don't bring a scale you can easily lose a dealer like that if you only bought off them A couple times (they might be offended). Weigh it at home, and if he overprices you, find or use a new dealer. lol I remember when a quarter used to last me like two weeks, now on the weekends it's gone in like 2 days :(

6. walk up to him smoking weed if you can, thats how i get dealers to approach me, bring a scale if you have one, its a good idea

7. bring it if i was a dealer id never be offended by someone weighing their weed and plus then he knows he cant bullshit u on weight.. but if u dont u might look like a duck

8. when you say duck, do you mean just like a weed newb? lol.

9. K, bringing a scale with blunt in toe :) Thanks everybody!