Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

buying in bulk

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tommy toke alot, Jun 17, 2012.

1. is it true that the more you buy the cheaper it is
    like if i buy an ounce theres gonna be a big price break

2. Yes. Lol, I'm pretty sure thats true for anything.

3. Most of the time yes but there are connects that don't offer rewards points ;)

4. think like this...

20 bag = 3.5 grams
    130 bag = 1 ounce

it would take 8 20 bags to make an ounce.
    20 * 8 = 160

5. $20 1/8s....I wish

6. talkin bout press i assume

7. if you can buy in bulk for cheaper
    then hoe do the dealers make money

8. Well...if you truly want to buy in bulk like your thread title says, buying in pounds is even cheaper...;)

9. They buy in even larger quantities...therefore getting even bigger price breaks...

10. Ignorant fool knows what it is. And buying anything in bulk should cut the price.

Say I buy a gram for 20. The dealer could have paid 300 an oz, so he makes like 9 profit.

Say I buy an oz for 300. The dealer could have paid 900 for a qp, so about 70 profit.

That's for top shelf weed, the best you can find, and Texas prices.

11. Yes there should be a discount for purchasing a bigger quantity. For example what I usually pay is:

1g - $10
    8th - $25
    1/4 - $45
    1/2 - $80
    oz - $150

12. there will be a price break. the only problem: you need to have a dealer you can trust. i will give you an example of street prices in my area.

G 20$
    eighth 50$
    quarter 90$
    half 160$
    ounce 280$

13. I got offered an oz of homegrown for $100, don't know if he's actually going to take care of his weed plants though. :eek:

And I know you can get a lb for $1300 in the area.

1lb = 453.6 grams. If I were to pay for all of that full price (no price break) it would be a little over $4500. That's saving $3200! :hello:

Buying in bulk saves money in the long run. :D

14. [quote name='"Necstar"']Yes there should be a discount for purchasing a bigger quantity. For example what I usually pay is:

1g - $10
    8th - $25
    1/4 - $45
    1/2 - $80
    oz - $150[/quote]

Double allyour prices and that's exactly mine :p

Growing is good income in qld, AUS.

15. Yea man I get a gram for 20 and an o for 300. That means gram for gram the o would be worth $560. Huge difference

16. hmm, at the moment this is what I got
    g 15
    8 50
    1/4 90
    1/2 130-140
    o 280-310
    Cheap ass half o's easy to flip em :smoke: