Buying Growbox/cabinet STEALTH

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by SpliffyMcSmoke, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Hello there Grasscity

Il make it short and simple; im looking to buy a stealth growbox.
    This is my first visit here, coming from a native site in northern Europe.
    I was looking into SuperLocket review, and it seems obvious its full of flaws and overpriced. Id go mental if i spent 3k $ on something that did not work as advertised. (and i would spend it if it actually worked as intended)
    Il list some of my main criteria.

-Stealth! Cant stress this enough (No need to go into details, but NO im not living at home with my parents etc)
    - No smell (working fans and carbon filter)
    -"Light proof"
    - Fully automatic hydro would be preferd, but soil will be accepted.
    - Worth it for a NON-DYI guy (i got no experience what so ever building shit, nor do i have the tools, and i hate to fail miserably in the early/mid growing phase due to my own incompetence, or electrocute myself/burn my house down in the process)
    -I would like to grow sativa, so it would have to be rather tall (any smaller working product would still be appreciated, if that's the only option.)
    -Personal use, only need 2-4 plants, pref with a clone section.

Yes i am a first timer, and if i get a hold of a growing box i would defiantly be back here to read and ask questions in my adventure and new life hobby.

If this has been covered i could not find it through any searches, if you could please redirect me id be very grateful.

Thank you for your time, and blaze on!

Yours Truly
    Fellow long time stoner, hopefully new grower and part of this community.

(Save yourself the trouble if you wanna bash me for not DYI, some are handy, some are not. I'd hate to ask around if someone i knew could actually build this for me, since i intend to keep it 100% private)

2. Thank you packitandsmoke, thats a very useful link when im already in possession of a place to grow them, i have done alot of reading on the process, and i will continue too. But right now im looking for a stealthy place to acctually grow them without the hassle of building something epic fail myself.

Currently i would like a Stealth locker that works, ive also considered to buy a tent and place it inside a locker from ikea as a cheaper option.