buying from the GC shop

Discussion in 'General' started by spaders, Jul 7, 2008.

1. So i was gonna buy a bong from the GC shop but was wondering if the box it comes in is plain and discreet. Because my parents have thrown away 3 of my bongs already and i'm thinking if they see something like "grass city" on the side of a box they'll be able to figure it out.

2. why doesnt anyone think to send it to a buddies house if they are afraid of gettin caught..
    surely u kno SOMEONE that doesnt live at home or that has rents that dont care about their mail since they are over 18....

3. i bought one a few weeks ago and i just orderd another one today. mine came in a plain box with orange tape on it that said "fragile". thers nothing on the box that can let them know its a bong. or even that its from grass city. they are just plain cardbord boxes. just try to get to it before they do. lol
    happy shoping.

4. well i'm over 18,and i dont get asked about my mail but if they see like a big marijuana leaf on the side of a box being sent to me they'll know what i'm buying and they'll just break it.

5. srry..sarcasm..ur like the 10th person to ask about the box they come in today...
    but yah..theres not like a huge potleaf or ne thing

6. lol sorry
    but thanks for the quick response guys , gonna go on a shopping spree in the GC store now

7. Seriously, that is fucking gay.

8. I remember a guy on here that bought something from grasscity and he had to pick it up at the post office though but it did have a label saying water bong and brass screens in it. They said it was customs that put this on the box, but then again customs may be the reason it was in the post office to.

9. ya i know ,and i asked my mom once if she ever smoked ,and she said "no,but i always thought it'd be fun to try"