Buying from a U.S. seed bank to U.S. how safe is it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by nugwings777, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Will there be any chance of it getting snagged at all?i love herbies though

2. I've never had a problem they've always arrived.

3. I haven't had any issues with US seeds stores. No customs, should be easier. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Definitely way safer than ordering internationally.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I Ordered from Neptune Seed Bank a week ago and received my seeds about 4 days later. After I submitted my name and address I realized my address had auto-corrected to something completely wrong. I emailed them and received a email back quickly that they would handle the address issue. The packaging was nicely sealed and had multiple layers of packaging. My only issue with it was that they had hand written mine and their address. I feel like they should print labels but I'm not going to be to picky. I am very happy with my purchase with them and would definitely order again. It was my first time ordering seeds so I had my doubts but it all worked out in the end. I ordered 12 seeds and received my 12 plus 10 seeds from 2 different strains. They also threw in a solar lighter which I was stoked about. I hope this helps. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  6. " My only issue with it was that they had hand written mine and their address " What the f@#$ does it matter ?

7. I was happy that they went to the extent to use a mylar packaging to put the seeds in, then a bubble wrap mailing envelope, inside another bubble mailing envelope. They made the packaging very stealth. I thought it would have looked more like a legitimate package if they had labels made, at least for their own business instead of scribbling on the package with sharpie marker.

8. I think their legit only ordered once, it took a good 4 weeks of "shit did customs find it" for them to show up but ive read most banks have good stealth shipping. some banks will even resend if your order isn't received.

9. Attitude used to be legit but i dont know anymore haven't used them since 2009

10. More then happy with my order from Neptune.
    BelleNeptune 016.JPG

• Like Like x 2