Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying from a new dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Flamebody26, May 14, 2015.

1. Hey all!
    Some background. I am home from school and thus needed to make new connections in my surrounding area. I stumbled upon a dealer, and we've exchanged courtesies. Though I am slightly nervous. At school, my friends and I were good friends with our hook up, and it was always fine. Now that I am back home on my own I am a bit nervous. We have mutual friends on facebook and he appears completely fine, and is even giving me a pretty good deal. I just have this pang that worries me I am going to fuck up the rest of my life if he is an undercover or something... Like, I do not even know what I would do. I am right in being cautious, or am I letting my worries distort this way out of the way to the point where I am being way too nervous haha.

2. i think thats weed getting you paranoid bro

3. Take precautions. Get a disposable phone to call your contact with, never send texts/emails, keep distance from your contact except for the 3 minutes it takes to buy, buy small amounts until you feel more comfortable with him.

4. So you have common friends on facebook, right? Seems like one of those common friends would know if he was a police officer. And, aside from TV shows from the 70's, cops don't go undercover to sell weed to individuals. There's no point to it. Go buy your weed, but don't smoke it because it apparently makes you really paranoid!

lol exactly, it wouldnt be right for a cop selling weed to the suspect, whats he gonna say in court?? (im throwing him in jail cuz he got a few g's of me) :D I was done by Police before with roughly 20oz on me, but they were bent as fuck, by the time i got into police station I was only getting done for an eight, gutted but happy. 

6. #6 Brosnan, May 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
    Haha I met a guy on YikYak who said he would smoke me out because he was bored of smoking by himself.  My roommates were so paranoid for me.  After talking with my roommates, I was really nervous until I smoked with him.  Ended up being a really cool guy, haven't talked to him since though.  Go buy weed from your new connect man, don't be that paranoid

7. if you're this paranoid before using it, you're gonna be off the walls in your skull while high.. chill bro

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox