Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying for the first time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Frooby, Jun 3, 2016.

1. #1 Frooby, Jun 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
    I spoke with a friend on Facebook, and she explained to me where to go to buy from the guy she buys from.
    So I know exactly where to go, I'm nervous to go there though.

Is it normal for a dealer to have new people visit them, without an arranged time/day?(She's told him about me).
    But now I can't seem to get a response from her(It's been days, I'm not bugging her multiple times a day) about when to go there, the last time she replied she said he didn't have anything at that moment.

I don't want to go there if it is not arranged... but if that's a normal thing I guess I'd get used to it.

TL;DR: Friend has told me where to go to get weed for the first time, is it normal for a new customer to turn up unarranged?

Update:
    I got his number finally.
    Planning to text him saying who I am and who I got his number through.

What kind of response should I expect?
    Would they want me to be more forward about what I want, or would they know what I want?

2. If she told him about you, just go, don't worry about it lol.

dilligaf

• Like Like x 1
  3. No, don't turn up like that. Unless that's normal for him. Which of course I would have no clue about.

• Like Like x 1
  4. So that would be a definite maybe, maybe not?

• Like Like x 2
  5. So long as you don't turn up at some weird hour (really late at night or really early) you should be fine. Just tell them about the friend who got you onto them. I've met a couple of dealers like this. It is a little bit awkward, but they've always seemed chill.

And if you're buying weed, don't forget to bring money! I've actually arrived at a dealers place before, watched them measure me up some weed, only to realize I have just a few coins in my wallet... So stupid really :p

6. It's been so long since I've seen a dealer I shouldn't post, but I will anyway. Apparently you have this guys number, right? Remind him you've been introduced and ask if he's going to sell to you or should you go somewhere else. And since you have his number showing up unarranged isn't a good idea. If he doesn't reply you have your answer.

7. He seems to not have the dealers number. That's the problem.

8. Don't do that stuff over Facebook man, come on lol. But as the others said, until you get his number. No I wouldn't cold call his ass, that would be sketchy.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. If I were the dealer, I would be sketched out if you showed up uninvited. But I don't know how that person operates so I can't say for certain.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Why don't you just ask your friend to go with you????
    Then again, I'd probably just go up to him introduce myself and say 'hey my friend said you could help me out' or something like that.
    I'd still go with my 1st advice, since it sounds like you're going to make it awkward.

• Like Like x 1
  11. No, it's not normal. You're gonna be like Ethan Hawke in Training Day, bro.

12. Update:
    I got his number finally.
    Planning to text him saying who I am and who I got his number through.

What kind of response should I expect?
    Would they want me to be more forward about what I want, or would they know what I want?

13. Call him, you're making a big deal out of nothing. Worse he can do is hang up.

14. I'm not sure about this guy in particular, but yeah, it's pretty sketch usually, like, beyond sketchy to show up unannounced at a dealer's house whom you've never met before. At least where I'm from, it's a good way to walk into some trouble real quick, if you know what I'm sayin'. It could be cool, but I really stress that I would at very least try to get a number to reach this guy at before you attempt this, bro. Could save a lot of fuckin' hassle in the end. Either way, best of luck.:wave:

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

15. This. Don't go looking for weed and finding an ass beating instead.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1