Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying for the first time ever. I don't know anything about weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Noobshmokermn, Oct 15, 2010.

1. The only thing I know about weed and my relationship with it is that..
    1. I like it.....ALOT
    2. I prefer using a pipe (bowl). Probably because the first three out of four times Ive smoked, i used a pipe. (yes, I have only done it four times)
    3. The new pipe my best friend got me last august is being very much neglected. It hasn't even been used. I told her not to get it, but she did anyways.
    4. I haven't done it in about 6-7 months.
    5. I don't wanna be a mooch that relies on other people for weed.

My main question is: how much should I get, and what kind? I don't know shit about the different types of weed. And I don't know anything about the different sizes...I'm putting my limit at $20-$30. It probably won't get me a lot, but I'd assume it would be enough, it doesn't take much to get me high.
    I live in southern Minnesota, if that really effects anything.

2. Well, if you have a dealer ask what they have?

Just say a '20 sack' and that will usually get you a gram of dank. If they only have mids or regs then it will be more.

3. How much do you plan on smoking?

4. Where im at 30 bucks will get you a quarter of some mids that is pretty damn good. Thats usually what i buy when im tight on money. Its just who your dealer is how much you'll get for what price.

5. get a friend to go with u thats what i did at first. id just meet the dealer but let my friend do the talkign etc then watch and learn the etiquette.

6. Well you just have figure out a couple of things...

Do you just want it for one specific occasion or do you want to be able to smoke up 3 or four times? This is actually a legitimate question because some would rather not have to hide weed in their rooms.

&&& how many people are u smoking with. If it's just yourself and you have a pipe, even a little weed can last a long time if you conserve it.

Where I'm from, the standard rate is $10 for a g, which is pretty good. But if you're from Minni, I have a feeling it could be double that.

Just make sure your dealer scales out whatever you want in front of you. And if he doesn't, can kind of guesstimate that a half gram of weed is AROUND, the size of a quarter. just to let you know. If I were you, I would just buy a gram for your first time, see how good the weed is, and buy a larger amount if you like what he or she gave you.

But honestly, if you haven't smoked in 6 or 7 months, I can safely say you're gonna be FUCKING RIPPED off a couple of pipes hits. So cheers to that man. Good luck!

7. Buy a gram if its dank or as much mids as you can. I buy a lot so I take whatever I can get my hands on depending on whats in my wallet. Like some people said above, just ask your friends what they have and ask them what you can get for the amount you want to spend. Thats how I did it my first few times.

8. First off if you don't have a dealer get one. I rarely go to high school kids (18 here). Even when I was in HS I went to college kids/older people. Not only do they have their shit together, they have scales and they usually deal in more than one type of bud (my girl has at least 3-4 different jars she lets me choose from). Know what good and bad bud looks like. Schwag is the lowest of the low. It's usually one tight brick (ultra condensed), so it's hard to tell the weight of it. It has an earthly smell and usually has lots of stems and seeds. I would NOT recommend this! Where I'm from (KS) and eighth (3.5 grams) of Schwag costs me $20. I won't go into mids because I don't know much about it because I can't get any. Mids usually range from 30-55 in KS, for an eighth of course. Time for the NUG. NUG(aka DANK, FIRE,etc) is the best of the best. There's not really one type of smell for nug since there are so many different strains. You will notice LOTS of red hairs and crystals, it has a more "natural" green, and its always in "bud" form. Meaning you can press on it a little bit and it should kinda puff back out, but it should also be fairly sturdy. A gram of nug is $20 for me. My girl does 20 a gram, 65 an eighth. Although it would be more beneficial to just buy an eighth, I still prefer to do grams at a time. Also know your weights/sizes!

1 Gram of Nug = $20
    3.5 Grams of Nug = 1 eighth(8th) $65
    7 Grams = A Quarter (2 Eighths)
    14 Grams = A Half Ounce (2 Quarters)
    28 Grams = An Ounce (2 Half "O's")
    1 POUND = 16 Ounces.

HOPE THIS HELPS YOU!