Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying first bong help .

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PassThePuff, Apr 12, 2013.

1. OK so one of my friends offered me a $15 zong . I have never smoked from a glass bong but I know a lot about them zongs however I know very little . How do they hit ? Another thing very important to me is how fast they clear . Any other detail are greatly appreciated.

2. How they hit depends on you, and how fast they clear is also supplemental to you haha. I've smoked out of a zong before, they are pretty awesome, got really baked.

3. How long is it?
    Must be a small one if he's selling it for $15.
    Clearing is easy and up to your pull and how much space is left in your lungs.
    The zongs I've seen online are all long so it does take a while for the smoke reach your mouth.
    Just exhale through your nose and continuing inhaling.

4. For $15 its hard to go wrong. Probly a little guy so you may want a bit bigger piece, but tbh for $15 its gonna be a good first bong regardless

5. Pics would be nice

6. Zongs are so cool. I own one and love it.:smoke:

7. Depends on the piece but for 15 bucks you might aswell take it if you dont have a bong.

8. $15 is a good deal no matter what really

Is it glass?
    How big?

I would assume it is a rubber grommet and not glass on glass for the price. Clearing speed depends on how fast you inhale. My stemless bong clears faster then any downstem bong i have ever hit.

Going through water always gives a nice smooth hit

Pics when you can :)

9. I want a zong, only it's about 3-4ft tall and around $300. :smoking:

I'm guessing yours, being only $15 is probably a foot at most? Regardless still a good deal. $15 you can't really go wrong.