Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying etiquette

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cheeba3, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Is it customary to inspect what's in the bag before paying? If it's not what you wanted or it looks like shit do you say so?

2. For me it depends who the dealer is, if its someone i dont know i inspect but tell them before hand i will

3. Yes, you can look at and smell the bag all you want (as long as it's not in public, Duh). If you would like to you can compliment them if you like it, but i would advise against telling them it looks/smells like shit because they could just as easily tell you they aren't gonna sell to you anymore. It also depends on how tight you are with this person and if they take criticism well. As always be polite and thank them for their service, as they ARE doing you a service and while you might need them, they probably don't need you.

4. Always inspect it before paying, just ask if you can see it first or something, it's not a big deal and they won't get offended and if they do get offended then they are selling you shit weed so who cares?

5. Meet in a place where you are able to inspect the weed or else you will be forced to grab and go which leaves you holding the bag so to speak, where you have no recourse but to just take it without inspection and many people have gotten ripped off this way, either see if the dealer will weigh it out or you can bring a scale and weigh it out for yourself.

Look for the right colors - medium green, light green, lime green, but not too dark of green, purple, blue, red, etc. but not brown; smell it to see if it is a strong smell - can be pine, fowery, fruity, fuel like, like cat piss etc. , but do not touch it, if you don't buy it someone else doesn't want you handling their weed and dealers feel the same sometimes. It can be compact or fluffy, but should be in nuggets and not too leafy.

Then enjoy,

Sammy

6. Yeah I inspect my product before I buy it, just like I would at the super market etc.

7. I always open the bag and pull out the nug to make sure it's not filled with some crap, and i smell it to make sure.

8. As a buyer, yes, always check your bag.

From the other side of the table, a good dealer should ask how the bud looks/smokes in the consumers opinion. Constructive criticism will improve product, and help the dealer out.