Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying bud off craigslist. Safe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheCoolest420, Jun 23, 2011.

1. I recently got out of jail. Moved in with my mom and i got no connects in this city (seattle). I am on house arrest so i can't really go far for the buds. Basically it has to be in between me and my job. I have been asking around and can't seem to find any with the few people i know. Tried to buy a bag the other day but i live in the "hood" (hoods out here are funny as fuck) And the kid tried to rob me. He was mad obvious about it talking about he would be right back and i could come in his car if i wanted. He had like 5 kids with him and i heard one call me a mark so i told him i was cool.

Anyway i was thinking about craigslist. I replied to one ad on there. Made my own posting asking who had the bud. But i'm kinda sketchin out thinking it might be a cop. I mean weed is practically legal out here it seems so i don't think cops would be trying to bust dudes buyin small weight. I'm not scared of getting robbed since i'm a big ass dude and got a bigger dog. Just scared it will be a cop. But i mean thats not even a charge thats like a ticket isn't it? So cops wouldn't even be tryna set dudes up right? Would you do it?

2. I wouldn't do it.

3. Isn't Washington a medical state? Just get a card lol.

But fuck that, I wouldnt buy weed off Craigslist lol. I use eBay, much more legit.

4. Safe? Physically, definitely not certain. Legally, probably fine. I doubt the cops in Seattle are setting up sting operations to catch people buying eighths.

5. na man dont do it

and mark usually means bitch hahaha... but maybe he ment cop lol

6. #6 TheCoolest420, Jun 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Mark means the mark you are going to rob. I'm from NY I know the juks.

7. ehh, I wouldn't recommend it. But I've done it before when I've been traveling and didn't have any connects in different cities/areas.
    There was a post about this before.
    Its not a good idea. But desperate times come for desperate measures I guess. The times I did it I was always satisfied and didn't have any issues.

8. Just a week or two ago someone got robbed and shot here.

9. its chill man i buy coke off ebay

10. When I was living in centeral california for school where there aren't any clubs, I managed to find a guy who grew for clubs in the area on craigslist and he verified my card via email and then I hit him the next day and picked some really good bud for a great price.

But idk about seattle.

11. I would be really sketch out from it. The internet is a scary place
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]