Buying at your local hydro store...

Discussion in 'Security' started by DoodItsSeb, Dec 21, 2012.

1. OK folks, I've been saying it for years, and here's someone it really happened to. Yes shopping at a hydro store can lead to a cop targeting you, and from there you can get busted.

2. I tend to really, really really hate pro pot/anti government reading but I genuinely enjoyed reading that.

Happen to have anything regarding pot and guns in WA now that we're "legal"?

3. #23 AKgreenvalley, Jan 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2013
    cops aren't the only ones that'll sit outside a hydroshop "sharking" for the right person to be carrying out a hid system and some dirt. rippers like scouting the traffic from hydropshops so they can follow you back to the grow house.. i know it almost sounds like an urban myth but i know for a fact it's not.
    watched a barry cooper (he's an ex narcotics cop who's intent is now to keep growers/smokers safe) video where he explains, borrow a car that's not yours, purchase with cash and take the equipment to a safehouse to cool off for a week or two before you transport it to your grow op, also when you drive to the safehouse don't take a direct route.. take a few unexpected turns. seems a bit overboard to me, but then again, no such thing really is overboard when it comes to your safety and peace of mind.

4. Todays world is a stereotypical one, use it to your advantage.

5. This has got to be my favorite quote.

"privacy is a fragile right. No one ever got elected for defending it."

makes for a very interesting read.

6. Like this?

LARGO - Last fall, a white Chevy truck pulled into the parking lot of a hydroponic gardening shop on Ulmerton Road.

A man went in, purchased some supplies and drove off.

Someone was watching.

Detectives with the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office, watching via a camera mounted on a pole nearby, recorded the Chevy's license plate number, checked motor vehicle records to identify the owner, and soon showed up at his home in Seminole.:rolleyes:

7. They found nothing at his house, great for him but, How many others are in jail now from this shit,we have little to no justice when it comes to Cannabis:mad:

8. Having a firearm and manufacturing marijuana is a Federal crime...meaning State law is meaningless. I've got a friend currently locked up for just that and he was a legal grower. His pops gave him a pistol for a present when he bought his own home, legally registered owner and all.

Mandatory 5 years is Federal Prison, no parole for the gun/weed offense and another two years for the manufacturing because he was over plant count.

But that was 4 years ago...doubt the police have been looking for ways to NOT throw people in jail since then....job security and all.

9. Lol yeah that's a bit obvious, I was more hoping for possession of marijuana while in possession of a firearm or high while carrying but I've got to renew my permit very soon anyway I suppose I'll chat with them about it. Thanks for your time

10. No worries, happy to assist. I'll take high and carrying over drunk and carrying any day.

Let me know how it goes with the renewal, I too have an interest in such things.

11. I go to the store that's like 20 25min away from me not I would recommend not chosen one right down the street. Not one that's right out in the open either the one I use is in the back part of not the greatest suburbs.

12. If you are worried online is something that no one knows about unless you are already being watched and they are tracking your online stuff. And they are cheaper or the same. Except you ou shipping.