Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying an O, need your opinion.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AsthmaticStoner, Nov 23, 2011.

1. What your referring to is trimmings, which can be garbage if the plant wasnt fully mature.. almost no thc.. The shake at the bottom of the bag is just lil bits of nugs and crystals which is good if it came from dank bud..

2. who the fuck buys fire? i can get a 100/oz of fire. mids are fire to me... fuck prices. Depends how close you are to the grower..

I go direct to the grower so i can get fire for 100 and dank for around 140-160 and super dank indoor for 175-200.

i knew a friend who grew.. came out to be mids(was harvested early if he waited it would of been dankkkk the plant looked like 3 plants together just a huge bush lol..) well got oz for like 50 another oz for 45 and another ounce for like 30. He didn't cure it but it was nicely trimmed as i helped him trimmed.

3. Honestly if you use a vape.. Just buy a half of dank.. that's what I'm gonna do come xmas when I have monehs.

4. If its scalled id get the O of shake. Because the shake will be fluffy so he might try to rip you off, but hey i dont know him and you do if hes a good guy buy a O of shake. Happy toking

5. [quote name='"Nadroj"']Who the fuck buys mids... i can get a 225/oz of fire. Got strawberry kush, blue dream and god bud last time. ounce of each :cool:[/quote]

Good for you, he probably doesn't know any dealers with Chronik

6. [quote name='"Nadroj"']The apprentice tokers section can always be a blast to post in. My prices aren't cool man... they're affordable. Smoking mids is bad for your health... i prefer to get high... not get a headache.[/quote]

That's no wear near affordable man it's good for some places but I wouldn't pay that I get grams if dank for 5-10 bucks and ounces of sugary dank for 150 it's not cool to brag man different places have different prices.

7. im not bragging... im just recommending the OP to buy chronic instead of "mids"... when i think of mids i just think of leafy, 5% THC, bad bud structure, etc.

I can get $150/oz as well in other states like Washington and Oregon... not as dank as the shit out here in MT usually though.

Washington 150/oz bud (Fruity AK)
    [​IMG]

Or this Montana bud
    [​IMG]

8. Just shut up.

9. Lol, no one fucking cares. Making several posts about how dank your bud is is completely pointless, obviously OP doesn't have a connect for fire and 120 an O isn't too bad, but I guess keep trollin to get that post count up bro!!!

OP check out the shake but unless it's some real good stuff I'd go with the buds

10. If it's actually shake and NOT trim then I wouldn't mind shake at all, especially since yours vaporizing it. Go for it if it looks like bud and not trim

11. Yea I hate when people are all proud about weed they didn't even grow it annoys me

12. I can get an O of OG Kush 120 all motherfucking day. Suck it.

13. No... you really can't.

Not unless you took that O out of of the 10 pounds you just bought.

14. Ill suck y0 dick for those kind of prices :smoke:

Let's see this "OG Kush"... you from canada?

If you are... then no shit you're paying less than me. Just about everyone in canada is getting ounces for 200/oz>

Here in the northwest buds are always 100-300/oz depending on quality. I know i dont have the best connects man... never said i did. My patient friend who buys $275/ounces from his caregiver almost every day charges me 280-290/oz or 300/oz fronted. And the quality isn't near as good as the shit i get from my grower connect

OP's only option is mids... so i guess he isn't going to get too high. If you're vaping... it's gotta be dank. Ive vaped my buddies homegrown blue dream... it was my first time vaping and i got fuck't up from like 3-4 hit off the hose. MFLB's are pretty dope too.

15. Nobody even has kush Ffs , any weed that is dense crystally and trimmed well is sold as " kush "

16. I buy mids all day long the fuck are you talking about. headache???:confused: what in the hell have you been smoking cause it definetely isnt any mids if it gave you a headache you ever heard of dirt weed fool!:eek:

17. I just like properly grown buds... sorry... just my preference. You can't find mids where i live... and if you do it's some idiot kid that has it and sells it for 50/eighth acting like it's dank shit.

This is the last mids i got... tasted like shit and didn't get you high... just a slight buzz
    [​IMG]

18. i cant believe that dude's still staying around in my thread haha.

Anyways so here's the update:

Bud man's dude wasn't answering his phone and that was that.

Went over the other persons house and was told he couldn't find anyone.

The dude I get the shake from has a good chronic connect for around here. So I think I'll talk to the moms and him about how much it's gonna be for a few eights and see what she wants to work with. Unless anyone has some other opinions.

Thank you all for your contributions, they are greatly appreciated. Hope I can get some bud soon today, or my friend who decided to leave his chron in my dresser is going to be very upset.

19. lol well u are not that smart if u think buying an uncured ounce is the same as a cured ounce, weed loses like 70-80% of its weight after its cured. so in reality you payed 50 for about a quarter.

20. "Ooooh look at me, I'm Nadroj and I keep posting pictures of my dank 'erbs because I'm desperate for attention!"

I mean, they're some damn nice buds, but please just stop.