Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying an O, need your opinion.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AsthmaticStoner, Nov 23, 2011.

1. So I decided to go in halves with my mother and get an ounce. There's two people that can supply me. One can get me it for $120 , I guess I should also add that it's an o of mids, however, he hasn't called me back at all today. Last night he said his dude was asleep and he'd call me tomorrow when he got it. The other person can get me it and said last night he could get it today. He hasn't called me, but I haven't asked him about it today.But he said that it'd be a thing of shake.

Now my question is, is it worth getting an O of mids for no more than $120, i havent even asked him for a price, that's just shake? Or get an O with more than likely small to mid size buds? Isn't it just like getting an ounce of buds and grinding it all up?

I plan to use the bag for the Vapeorizer only. With the occasional bingers and a bowl pack or two.

2. I'd get the buds

3. No, don't get the shake, shake is the stuff at the bottom of the bag, sometimes its good most of the time its garbage, go for the mids.

4. Bottom of the bag.

Loose trichs falls to the bottom of the bag. You now have all of the loose trichs from the dealers pick up.

Why are you taking so hard down on to shake?

5. yea sometimes that's the case, other times its kiefed out trim, he could get lucky and get some sugar shake and if that's the case go for it

6. gotta look at it first

7. dont get the shake! and where im at a half O of mids goes for 100 so yeah id try and get the ounce for 120 sounds like a good deal.

8. Haha sharing an ounce with your mom, I can't even imagine what that would be like for me. Sounds chill. Hundredth post

9. Who the fuck buys mids... i can get a 225/oz of fire. Got strawberry kush, blue dream and god bud last time. ounce of each :cool:

10. [quote name='"Nadroj"']Who the fuck buys mids... i can get a 225/oz of fire. Got strawberry kush, blue dream and god bud last time. ounce of each :cool:[/quote]

Cool story bro. Guess what? Nobody cares.
    Quit being so fuckin ignorant and actually post something usefull

Op, I would get the buds because its easier to pack n roll n stuff with imo. But I guess if you want hash or something to make you could get the shake?

11. The apprentice tokers section can always be a blast to post in. My prices aren't cool man... they're affordable. Smoking mids is bad for your health... i prefer to get high... not get a headache.

12. Speak for yourself,ive smoked plenty.of mids and not gotten headaches and.gotten blasted, with less than a gram

13. Hey ass wipe not everybody lives in a state with great prices now kindly fuck off.

14. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']

Hey ass wipe not everybody lives in a state with great prices now kindly fuck off.[/quote]

Exactly

15. id say move to a better state or find better bud only 80 dollors more will get you kill all in most states

16. TBH Don't buy shake unless your planning on making hash. I would defiantly buy buds.

17. I wish I could get an o of mid shake for a bill twenty. Ducking Tennessee.

18. fucking lol'd

19. It is sad. Its also sad my Droid OS isn't smart enough to say fuck.