Buying a used car, loan help?

Discussion in 'General' started by thisisamerica, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Hey guys hows it going, still new to the forms and all but i figure what a great place to get information from everyday people. Im buying a used 2013 ford taurus police interceptor for about $14,000 dollars, my current car is an older ford taurus (is taurus will stay in my blood, best car out there:)) anyways my current car will be my trade in money about $3,500 so im still in need of about an $10,000 dollar loan. Heres the catch im only 18 with no credit. I could have a cosigner with very good credit but i would rather do it by myself, any suggestions or tips or anything from you guys would be nice (im in new york state if it helps) also the dealership i would be getting the car from said they can get me a loan for people with bad credit or no credit but im sure theres some high ass interest rate! I included a picture because why not! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412051727.031899.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I can loan you the money.

3. You're not getting any loans with no credit buddy :p this isn't 2004

4. its not going to happen with no credit, assets, or a cosigner.

5. Well in Canada its certainly possible with a co-signer.  I know many people who have taken out 10k+ loans for a car, everyone of them either used a parent/relative for co-signer, and had no credit, no assets, and a minimum wage job.(15ish/hr/week)

Banks here see $$ with kids like this.  

6. Nothing wrong with using a co signer. I mean why would you not want to have a lower payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. I figured a co-signer would be the best way

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. My brother had the same car u want. The accelerator got stuck and we almost got hurt. He had to run it in a ditch so we could jump out. FORD in general sucks. Havent you heard of Found On Road Dead son??

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app