Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying a Used Bong in few days

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Checkered Haze, Jun 26, 2013.

1. #1 Checkered Haze, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2013
    So I will be buying a bong in a few days (Craigslist) and supposedly the post says it's barely been used, yada yada.. Ive seen a few posts about checking out a NEW bong before you buy it, but maybe theres a common area where bongs are cracked or whatever?

What else should I check for? There is supposedly certain spots that are made thin whenever they are blown (Im buying a beaker bong), where are those spots?

Also how much easier does a straight bong hit than a beaker bong? And without comparing? Ive only taken bong hits from water bottles before so.. my first real bong.

Any other advice is appreciated, thanks :D

image.jpg

2. Just look for cracks and chips.

You can clean pretty much anything with salt and alcohol.

Things to look for: Ice Catcher is really nice for every piece

Percolator: Good for making smoother hits

Rest is just aesthetics really keep it simple

3. Ive hit both and I felt like the beaker was way smoother but the straight seemed to build slightly bigger rips

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. It has an ice catcher, a diffuser, a diffused percolator.. Im not 100% on that though. 18mm bowl, 14mm..stem? There was something else with 14mm

Could be because there's more filtration in the beaker, but Ive always heard straight's hit smoother. I think it has to a lot with the pieces' design but more to do with personal preference. I havent hit either so Im at a disadvantage though.. Beakers look better though :)

Still good to hear someone prefers the beaker hit over straight.

Thanks both for your input!