Buying a stealth hydro system. Advice? *First grow attempt*

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by BLAZE JDM, Mar 25, 2012.

1. #1 BLAZE JDM, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012
    Hey guys. I'm fed up with inconsistent dealers, and have decided to go to the green side. :smoke:

I've been looking into PC-type boxes for short autoflowering plants to grow (low Ryder diesel, blue mystic, speed devil) that aren't terribly expensive. After a few weeks of reading up on the basics, I decided that a hydro-grow would be best for such a small grow (correct me if I'm wrong.)

Anyways, I came across a few stealth boxes on eBay. I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with a specific box or if these are just a waste of time? Here's the description of the one I'm leaning towards right now:

And another: (only 19" tall, and seems like it comes more complete. I'm just worried about it only being 19" tall,possible?

Thanks for any help or advise, it's greatly appreciated!

Also, if this is in the wrong section feel free to move it. Wasn't sure where it best belonged.

2. personally i wouldnt bother. ya cud make sumthing similar if not better for half that price.plus it's only a clonin station. if ya search the forums there's plenty of threads about DIY grow boxes. read up then make ya decision.

3. I agree. Weed needs space,if your doing a microgrow,do one plant. Or two. It'll be worth it

4. [quote name='"Tihspeed"'][/quote]

Lol. If we could all be so lucky.

5. yeah if only! the shipping on this product is more than he wanted to spend on the whole grow box.

6. I bought a Mr. Gropro a while ago. It was good enough but you can really build yourself a much better grow box. Even if it still is inside a computer frame just buy one and outfit it you will be much happier down the road. :)

7. that is pretty sexy. I'm sure you could always customize them to look less conspicuous. The ebay PC box one above looks nice too, but it looks very limited in space to where you can't maximize growth. But I'd imagine if they are selling them, they must be having decent results with them right?