Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying a scale

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KoHit, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Do not know what kind of scale to buy looking at ebay and there's so many I need it to weigh bud and weigh things to send to the post office is that asking to much or should I buy two separate ones? Any specific brand that is good or brand that sucks ass that I should stay away from? Thanks-

2. Amazon 5$....

3. Make sure it measures in g's and your golden. I don't think there are any "bad brands" for your basic scale as they are only like $10 bucks great investment :hello:

4. What kind there's postal body food luggage antique hanging digital that's the thing that I'm not of.

5. Make sure it scales like this 1.75 not 1.7 or 2.53 not 2.5 if you get me ... Im high aha

6. oh okay abduct made it much easier to find one. That sounds sarcastic but it isn't thanks

7. lol thanks to hso yea it makes sense

8. #8 PCjabber, Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2012
  9. You'll probably need two scales, a pocket scale for weighing your bud, and a kitchen/postal scale (depending on how big your parcels are) for weighing parcels. You can get a rough idea how much bud you have with a kitchen/postal scale, but for pinpoint accuracy you'll want a pocket scale.