Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying a scale

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SirMarijuana, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Hey guys I just need some advice on buying a scale. I can't order online and was just wondering maybe if Walmart sells them or maybe what the best brand is. Thanks is advance blades! :D

2. I'm sure Walmart does sell them. If you want it right now you could check out a local gas station or head shop if you have one. Look for American Weigh scales they are great scales.

3. I remember I went to True Value and asked a guy if they sell scales by the gram and he said no with a strange look on his face as if he knew what I wanted it for lmao

4. [quote name='"SMuRF 30"']I remember I went to True Value and asked a guy if they sell scales by the gram and he said no with a strange look on his face as if he knew what I wanted it for lmao[/quote]

He probably did.

5. I got mine online, but maybe jewellery stores sell scales.

6. Probably since you asked for a scale "by the gram". lol. Sounds like you were talking to the guy like he's your dealer :p

How to not raise suspicion asking store clerks where items (that will be used for weed) are located:
    "Hello sir, do you guys carry electronic scales?".

That's it. lol. Be polite, and intelligent. You are buying something, you don't have to feel like a crack fiend buying a glass rose at the gas station. Have an alibi too, but more than likely they won't ask what you are buying an item for, unless they are just trying to stir up conversation with you.

To the OP: Check around your local headshops, cigar/tobacco stores, dollar stores, electronic stores, ect. They sell scales in a lot of places. No way to know without looking around first, since the internet is off limits.