Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying a pound

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by wackitobacki24, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Buy 3lbs almost weekly

2. [quote name="ICGreen" post="19438025" timestamp="1391127802"]Used it again, not much of an apology.Times like this I really miss negative rep. No options left except the report button. :smoke:[/quote]Get some thicker skin, I see I offended some people so I change it... To me the word I use isent about the color of your skin but how you act, I have called many people that regardless of the country of originSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. [quote name="Loonygoon" post="19438022" timestamp="1391127779"]true well i travel when i ask where the dro at people know what it is[/quote]I don't mind when people use the term kush & dro like that, but when people refer to dank as "dro" &"kush" that Grinds my gears.Ex:Me: yo you got any bud?Dealer: yeah homieMe: Aight cool what u got?Dealer: got that dro Me: ...what?Dealer: ..what?Who Dat!

4. [quote name="Tokeup2day" post="19438005" timestamp="1391127594"]yeah that wasn't cool at all man, I've heard plenty of white kids call it dro too and I'm new england. No need to bring race into anything man[/quote]Fair enough, I edited my post, if you feel like it's worth the report after I edited it go for it... Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #25 ICGreen, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014

How about instead, you take the time to read the forum guidelines.
    They are in place to keep this petty juvenile chit out of the city. Be ye a weed or a Blade? :smoke:

Edited to add: Thank you for the edits.

6. [quote name="theshadowshower" post="19438054" timestamp="1391128134"]Fair enough, I edited my post, if you feel like it's worth the report after I edited it go for it... Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]nah Im not gonna report you lol, not even worth the effort and idk where the button is anyways, you apologized, it's all good man it is the internet after all lol

7. I though this was a thread about pounds of herb, which happens to be a beautiful thing. That's some dumbass bickering when we all know he meant strong herb and fuck this nonsense smoke cannabis and respect dialects.

8. lol hell yea out here people travel from a good radius cause my city flooded with OVERPRICED high grade but nowadays people want name brands strain specific and they will google that shit on your ass to make sure it looks similar, my bruh had a nice batch of white widow today but he dont care bout that, he just tell people he got that strong 

9. [quote name="ICGreen" post="19438060" timestamp="1391128228"]How about instead, you take the time to read the forum guidelines.They are in place to keep this petty juvenile chit out of the city. Be ye a weed or a Blade? :smoke:[/quote]I would understand if I was being a complete deuche about it, but I changed it. I accept the fact that I used a term some people didn't like. I'm not going to say I didn't mean it to make you feel better though. I take full responsibility for using it. I understand I "violated" the guidelines and if an mod thinks it's a bannable offence so be it. But you are over reacting over a word used on the Internet.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. #30 MRCRONIK, Jan 31, 2014
    [quote name="Loonygoon" post="19438080" timestamp="1391128415"]lol hell yea out here people travel from a good radius cause my city flooded with OVERPRICED high grade but nowadays people want name brands strain specific and they will google that shit on your ass to make sure it looks similar, my bruh had a nice batch of white widow today but he dont care bout that, he just tell people he got that strong [/quote]Haha I would do that too I don't wanna be pushed over by some shady dealer Trying to get an extra buck out of me. You say it's green crack I'm gonna look that bitch up & educate my self & if it's not the same I'm not going to buy it. Simple as that.Who Dat!

lmao don't start trying to roast me over the

lol, Don't ever call me ignorant again because I don't play that shit, do you understand me? Don't want to repeat myself buddy.
    And to back u my original statement it is very common for people where I live (Midwest), especially the Chicago area, call dank dro and vice versa, its just slang. and I don't grow my mids I get them from my guy and people round my neck of the woods be eatin it up and that's that. so back outta here with that shit dog.

12. [quote name="Bluntz4dayz" post="19438323" timestamp="1391130973"]lmao don't start trying to roast me over thelol, Don't ever call me ignorant again because I don't play that shit, do you understand me? Don't want to repeat myself buddy.And to back u my original statement it is very common for people where I live (Midwest), especially the Chicago area, call dank dro and vice versa, its just slang. and I don't grow my mids I get them from my guy and people round my neck of the woods be eatin it up and that's that. so back outta here with that shit dog.[/quote]He ignorantSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Used to buy lbs at a time.Granted it wasnt for personal consumption

14. If I get a pound I'll be making concentrates

15. Man, I don't think I can find dealers around me that sell in the pounds. I guess I have a new goal!Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. [quote name="STilladelph" post="19438612" timestamp="1391133301"]Used to buy lbs at a time.Granted it wasnt for personal consumption[/quote]I'm assuming you're from the Philadelphia area because of your username? I am as well. Is this also where you get these pounds you speak of? Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. [quote name="wackitobacki24" post="19438779" timestamp="1391134833"]I'm assuming you're from the Philadelphia area because of your username? I am as well. Is this also where you get these pounds you speak of? Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] what part of his name says he's from philly? Lmao

18. [quote name="Tokeup2day" post="19438904" timestamp="1391135990"]what part of his name says he's from philly? Lmao[/quote]illadelph, as is illadelphia, as in Philadelphia. Plus he has a Penn State logo. A lot of people from the metropolitan area of philly go to PSU. Like I said, I was assuming. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. #39 Tokeup2day, Jan 31, 2014
    [quote name="wackitobacki24" post="19438935" timestamp="1391136250"]illadelph, as is illadelphia, as in Philadelphia. Plus he has a Penn State logo. A lot of people from the metropolitan area of philly go to PSU. Like I said, I was assuming. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] ahh I can see the confusion, I always think of an illadelph bong when I see his name. Can only see a party of his avi though as I'm on my phone. Could be we're both right! Lol

20. [quote name="wackitobacki24" post="19438779" timestamp="1391134833"]I'm assuming you're from the Philadelphia area because of your username? I am as well. Is this also where you get these pounds you speak of? Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]whats good im in philly theres weight out here for sure