Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying a pound

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by wackitobacki24, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Anyone ever buy a pound of weed from their dealer?

2. No. Doubt to many ppl do.even an zip can be to much for some. Most I buy is a zip. Enough to share with the homies an still a good amount for personal. If I bought anything bigger I'd have to sell. Dont really wanna sell now do I lol. Around here I think a pound goes for 1,500 - 2000$ here. (Ontario)

3. Got a pound once from Detroit. Was kinda like a crazy dream looking back on it haha

• Like Like x 2
  4. Usually only dealers would purchase in lbs lol I would think atleastSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yeah, a pound would be enoightk deal. Ill just stick to quarters or move up to a zip lol. I just haven't been able to smoke for a long while and wanted to go nuts the day I'm able to again. May smoke myself straight :eek:Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Ive had multiple pounds of mid grade, never more then a zip of dro however

7. i only buy pounds just simpler and cheaper

8. I would never buy a pound unless I was a rapper or a dealer. I couldn't smoke it quick enough haha Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

9. [quote name="Bluntz4dayz" post="19437400" timestamp="1391121170"]Ive had multiple pounds of mid grade, never more then a zip of dro however[/quote]How did you conclude your mids were not grown in water? Or are you ignorant to the definitions of hyDROponics Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
  10. see thats why i want to fuck with yall, i was getting them for 12-15 from oregon, 22 from cali till the plugs dissapeared, out here where in middle tn they going for 3500-4000 depending who you know

• Like Like x 3
  11. in the south high grade always been called dro or kush before we called it loud, dont knock it, its just a south thing

• Like Like x 2
  12. #12 theshadowshower, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    [quote name="Loonygoon" post="19437951" timestamp="1391126948"]in the south high grade always been called dro or kush before we called it loud, dont knock it, its just a south thing[/quote]I'm most likely more southern (geography wise) than you... It's not lingo it's ignorance, dro means hydroponics witch means grown in water... Kush is a strain... I've only seen people in the ghetto call dank weed droSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    While I can agree with your main point, why did you have to use a racist term? :smoke:

14. #14 theshadowshower, Jan 31, 2014
    [quote name="ICGreen" post="19437997" timestamp="1391127488"]While I can agree with your main point, why did you have to use a racist term? :smoke:[/quote]Lol because I know humans with black skin that use correct lingo but I don't know anyone in the ghetto that use correct lingo... Edit: I apologize if I offended youSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. [quote name="ICGreen" post="19437997" timestamp="1391127488"]While I can agree with your main point, why did you have to use a racist term? :smoke:[/quote] yeah that wasn't cool at all man, I've heard plenty of white kids call it dro too and I'm new england. No need to bring race into anything man

16. yea and jiggaboos make yo racist ass more ignorant than people who call high grade dro, just saying

17. #17 MRCRONIK, Jan 31, 2014
    [quote name="Loonygoon" post="19437951" timestamp="1391126948"]in the south high grade always been called dro or kush before we called it loud, dont knock it, its just a south thing[/quote] lived in the South my whole life & the only people I hear call it dro are the Hispanics Who Dat!

18. [quote name="theshadowshower" post="19437966" timestamp="1391127152"]I'm most likely more southern (geography wise) than you... It's not lingo it's ignorance, dro means hydroponics witch means grown in water... Kush is a strain... I've only seen people in the ghetto call dank weed droSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. true well i travel when i ask where the dro at people know what it is

20. Used it again, not much of an apology.
    Times like this I really miss negative rep. No options left except the report button. :smoke:

• Like Like x 1