Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying a One Hitter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PackSoLOUD, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Im interested in buying a one hitter. But don't know which to go with. I want the one thats discreet and looks like a cig. But there's so many different ones. I was thinking if i should get this one.

http://thediggeronehitter.com/buy-onehitters-and-dugouts/#!/~/product/category=1873453&id=6075313

but only b/c it comes with the dragon breath thing. im not sure if i should get it from this site. they say they got the best one hitter and it's all metal.

what im looking for is durability, and something that will get me super high. i invested in a mflb this summer and at first it was cool, but now it hardly gets me high. Only thing that gets me high is blunts and joints. I cant really do those that much b/c is not discreet, especially with the smell.

i want something that gets me equally high to a blunt or joint. will the one hitter/dug outs do that? and does quality vary with the different brands of one hitter's? this one will run me about $30 or more in total, so im wondering if a cheaper one will get it done also and which do you guys recommend.

2. I bought the cigarette looking one and its pretty decent.

I only smoke late in the evenings and i dont do it to get super duper baked, i usually smoke 1 or 2 hitters of dank and chill out. Im still a relative lightweight. The bowl area is decently sized and its discreet if a cop saw you smoking it he could easily confuse it.

3. I have a dugout with a fake metal cig one for 30$ from Hawaii, and I have to say the idea is great. But the bitch gets way too hot too fast, usually after only one pack. Get a glass one man.

4. ^ like he said 1 hitters get hot fast that's my only problem with them and the fact you can only get 1 or 2 hits before you have to put it down to cool it.

5. #5 spammy, Nov 19, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
    Best investment ever! Try to find a glass cigarette one. They sell a lot of dugouts on 1 percent.com and you can find spare bats.
    The only problem is that if you got a high tolerance, you'll need to hit it a lot and they do get hot. If this is the case, don' get the short one.

And yes, there is a lot of variation quality wise between brands. I bought a small Ryot dugout, good quality. The quartz bat came from smocan, can't complain there, but the fake filter color comes off when cleaning with iso.

6. #6 grape, Nov 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2013
    my friend has a one hitter that looks like a cig and it hits pretty hard and also has a fairly small bowl pack but the only problem is that it has heated up pretty quick and has burnt my lipsSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. My friend has a metal cig one and the only real con about it is the smell. If it gets resinated even a little, you can smell it - a musky, metally tar smell. So I second getting like a glass one