Buying a new vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by mr0jack, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Hey gc I got a question that I'm hoping you all can answer for me. Recently I've been getting a lot of congestion from using my bowl so much and its kinda turning me away from smoking all together. I would love to soley vape but I have some bad experiences with vaporizers. I used to have a cheap China made no name vape that broke but I was never really satisfied with the high I got from it. It was nothing comparable to the high I get from my trusty bowl. If I go out and buy a known vape would I expect to get a better high then from some cheap one I had. And if so what one should I get? And one other question if I were to say buy the volcano would the high be any better then from one I got from say a 200 dollar vape? I'm having a hard time understanding the sever price of the volcano and my only justification of it would be it vapes better so you get a better high high

2. I could never spend the money for a Volcano, though people do say they like it.
    I would recommend the Arizer EQ, it does fill bags (not quickly) and it is great with the whip. It can be bought off eBay for $150.
    I am sold on vaping personally, smoking does not agree with my lungs (I love it though.)
    Since I switched to vaping 95% of the time my lungs feel SO much better.

Do it! Your body will thank you.

3. Yes a good vape can get you extremely high. You just may be someone who does not like the vape high, some don't. I know my brother was not big on it first but seems to be turning around since using mine. Since I got a vape I don't think I would ever go back to smoking. The Volcano is priced high because all parts in it are of high quality, and of course the reputation it has as the best available keeps price high. There are many vapes that are up there with the Volcano in quality of vape in the $200 range or less.