Buying a new slider or bowl

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by JBright, Nov 18, 2011.

1. How do you guys go about replacing a bong with a different bigger bowl or slider or is slider also the bowl?

What measurements do I need to figure out to get correct slider to fit my bong and the bowl to fit slider

2. A "slide" is the same as a bowl. There are two main sizes for glass on glass bongs. Standard is roughly 14mm and oversize is roughly 18mm. However there is also an even larger ~29mm. The measurement is determined by the diameter of the bottom part of the bowl that fits into the downstem on your bong.

3. [quote name='"deaner845"']A "slide" is the same as a bowl. There are two main sizes for glass on glass bongs. Standard is roughly 14mm and oversize is roughly 18mm. However there is also an even larger ~29mm. The measurement is determined by the diameter of the bottom part of the bowl that fits into the downstem on your bong.[/quote]

Ooo ok cause i saw some pictures of other bowl piece and it was like inch with no stem wasn't sure what was sup with that