Buying a new bong..questions

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DPilon, May 28, 2012.

1. I'm thinking of buying this Molino glass bong for about 130 with the shipping. Will the package say it's a bong or anything weed related, I want everything to be private is this possible? Can you guys tell me about the quality of molino glass bongs thanks in advance

7mm Pyrex Glass
    Height: 50 cm
    Diameter: 50 mm
    Joint Size: 18.8 mm
    Ice Notches
    Hand Engraved Logo (2mm deep)
    Pearl Diffuser Adapter 14.5/18.8 (PBA-1013-11)
    Cup M 14.5 mm (PBA-1003)
    Available in Red, White, Green

Here's a picture (hard to see): http://molino-glass.com/wp-content/...011/07/B7-004-green.jpg&w=336&zc=1&q=80&bid=1

2. That thing looks likes a solid piece. For that price looks pretty good too. And you can get a badass bowl at some point in the future.

From what I've heard GC shipping is discrete. Except that customs might stamp it as a glass pipe. I don't have experience with it though.

3. Buying on the actual molino site might be cheaper..didn't try with the GC discount I should though! I don't know if they actually sell this molino bong but anyways. Yeah I like the look of it..you can put ice into it also

4. I got a couple Molino's for my first bongs, and they were both solid. I got the straight tube purple label and the dirty harry; needless to say they were well crafted and very efficient. I highly recommend Molino.

Quality tubes. Enjoy your purchase.