Buying a glass bowl with paypal?

Discussion in 'General' started by xthreesixzero, Nov 18, 2006.

1. Hey guys I am new to this forum, as I have signed up today. This site is great and offers one of the best selections of bowls I have ever seen. The problem is I do not own a credit/debit card, I do however have paypal funds, which this site does not accept. I have searched high and low trying to find a site that accepts paypal but am unlucky. I have found a couple sites but the selection is horrible. Can you guys please post some sites that accept paypal and have a decent selection to choose from, thanks and I would really appreciate it. Smoke on fellas, smoke on....:smoking:

2. sorry no one will post any sites cause compettitors links are against the rules so they would have to pm them to you

3. ok thanks for the clear up, so if you have any good sites please pm me them.. also how do i find bowls on ebay? i do a search for bowl and get zillions of results, i tried bong, bubbler, hookah and dont get any results really....

what keywords should i use when searching

4. try glass spoon i think i got some when i tried that

5. no, sorry bud. i tried looking for paypal sites but the reason is that paypal won't allow transaction for paraphenlia (jerkoffs) so if any site actually tried to offer it, paypal would shut them off asap from their service