Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying a Bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rg27golf, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Hey Im looking into buying my first bong and i need some tips on what i should get.

Note: Price Range $50 and under..... also i can go to a Headshop

2. Dude.....you have 7 posts and 4 of them are Pointless threads you started..

[​IMG]

3. Save up another $50 or $100 and get a nice 2ft double perc or something. Just go into a headshop and look for something that catches your eye, make sure it's practical (ie, decently thick glass, well balanced, etc) and try not to second guess yourself. It's a really personal thing picking out a bong (in my opinion), and I think you should go more for something you'll actually like and enjoy using rather than a name. Sure quality is important, but realistically, most of the time when bongs break, the quality of glass won't really prevent it breaking, as most of the time they break from falling off stuff or getting dropped.

4. So if someone has a low post count that means you dont help them out?

Anyways you should save up some more and get a brand name 1

5. im looking to buy a bong as well, ive got my eyes posted on this [​IMG]