Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying 100$ worth of weed ??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blazed42000, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Other people have asked this question I’m quite sure but none of them are specific to my area ... So I am soon going to have 100 dollars to my name in a few weeks and I plan on buying some weed to celebrate a friend’s birthday . So I live in Brooklyn and my plug does 10 for a gram and 25 for an eighth but has never mentioned to me selling bigger quantities. I feel like for 100 dollars I should be getting a bigger bang for my buck than 14 grams if I were to buy 4 eighths . So should I ask my plug how much I should get for 100 dollars or ask him how much is a bigger amount such as a quarter ? And around how much weed should I get for 100 dollars so I know I don’t get ripped off ? I’ve been buying for ages but this is my first time spending more than 50$ on weed so I just wanted some background knowledge on what I’m asking before I ask . I could look up this question with ease but none of them are specific to my area/ scenario.

2. Well 14 grams is a half oz so I definitely wouldn't ask him for a 100 dollar quarter. LoL

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. a 8th is 3.5 grams
    a quarter is 7 grams
    a half ounce is 14 grams
    a ounce is 28 grams
    a quarter pound is 113 grams
    a half pound is 226 grams
    a pound is 452 grams

typically you should get about a half ounce for 100 bucks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. #5 killset, Jan 26, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    Just ask him what a hundo gets you. Every dealer is going to be different bro. Some will give tou a price break, maybe sell you a half for $80-90. I highly doubt you'll get an extra quarter for the $100 though. Typically you get cut a deal the more weed you buy but thats on the dealer rather or not you're buying enough to get a break. $100 or a half oz might seem like a lot to you but to be honest to some dealers and buyers thats not really that much. We dont know what kind of dealer you have.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I think it entirely depends on how much money you have and how much you make. If you work at a job that doesn't pay well and you're blowing most of your money, I wouldn't recommend it. However, if $100 is just a small portion of what you'd have then I agree! Go for it! :)

6. I would just ask how much he can give me for 100 bucks. It's the response to that question that lets me know if it''s actually legit and worth buying.