Buttplugs. What does everyone think? My GF and I love them.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by kellizar, Apr 22, 2012.

1. #1 kellizar, Apr 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2012
    So my girlfriend and I recently began to get into some anal play. It's been awesome and anal is really great, and we introduced butt plugs into the mix a couple weeks ago.

For her: she fucking loves it, it makes her crazy wet and she will moan just from the plug. I love putting it in her and watching the satisfaction on her face. Also, sex with the buttplug in is fucking amazing. It makes her so much tighter and it feels orders of magnitude better for both of us.

For me: she hasn't messed around with me with the plugs, but I've used them a couple of times on myself while I'm masturbating... holy shit. It. Is. Fucking. Incredible. I've never cum so hard or felt so good from anything before.

Anyway, what are your opinions? Have you used them, do you want to? Does anyone want tips?

Totally NSFW, but here's a pic of her from behind, quivering and unable to move after a great sexy time the other day. EDIT: removed due to site guidelines. Sorry guys.

2. That is fucking gay.

3. Theres c*m in her vagina..

4. [​IMG]

Yeah, we're in a long term relationship, she's on the pill, and bareback is amaaazzzinngg.

5. this thread loooolll

6. this thread made me go fap

7. i havent used a butt plug, but i like to put something small in my ass while i masturbate. makes the orgasm feel much more intense. my girl hasnt done it to me yet but she has shown interest in doing it at some point, so im excited for that.

also, that pic is hot man. not sure if its against the rules of this site though, so be careful.

8. Yeah, anal play is fucking incredible. And thanks for the tip, i removed it.

9. Said pic should be pm'd my way....just sayin!
    :D

10. Well I certainly can't post it to this forum. However, I have a feeling that if you add "JOYoNh" after the imgur.com/ website and throw a .jpg on the end, good things might happen. But it's just a feeling.

11. God bless your soul.:hello:

12. It's only gay if you think of men

13. Says the man named Backdoor Alex...

14. Says the man who just thought of something gay from the username Backdoor Alex...

15. That's awesome man, no limits. What ever you do in bed, make the most of it. While most of these insecure kids are all like gay not gay this or that, just go for it. it's awesome! The other people here don't know what they are missing.

Lick her asshole before you insert it.

Get one of them inflatable ones too, those are awesome for both holes.

16. I prefer to use a carrot or a banana. Sometimes a zucchini.

Because I'm vegan.

This makes no sense.

17. [​IMG]

you can slide this in and one of you could increase it while fucking, or both of you have one and you can please each other.

18. who are you voting for this year?

(hope someone gets the chappelle reference lol)