Butt hair, Weigh in boys and girls.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Classy Man, May 5, 2013.

1. I remember when i first started growing butt hair in my early teens. I hated it but the fact of the matter is almost all guys have hairy assholes, whether you take care of that is up to you. I didnt do any maintenance back there for at least 3 years! boy was i in the wrong.
    For me personally, it is SO much better to have a nice trimmed butt instead of 2-3 inch hairs back there lol. Comparing my days with butt hair to my days without, there is a clear difference. Plus it LOOKS better.

For guys its pretty obvious, it doesnt really matter some guys dont do shit back there and some guys keep it clean, girls dont seem to care about that much.

For girls though, if you have butt hair, do you trim it? shave it? let it be or what?

I was recently with this girl, really beautiful girl. I was at her place and we were about to fuck for the first time since knowing each other. So we are making out getting warmed up, everything is going great. With the foreplay out of the way, we are ready to begin. I decide to go for doggy as our first position. We get in our positions and BAM butt hair. I was not expecting that lol. It wasn't alot, it was all mainly around the anus, but during the whole time i was fucking her i couldn't help but think "Why the hell didn't she shave??". She shaves her legs, arms, vag, why not her butt? I'm not gonna lie it was a turnoff, but there's not much i could have done at that point.

On a side note, this is going to sound gross but there was also some brownish dried up liquid around her ass. My first thought was maybe she took a shit earlier, didn't wipe good enough, some of it was stuck in her butt hair, and with all the sweat it got smeared a little bit. That has never happened to me but maybe its a common occurrence for people with butt hair.

So, what do you do about butt hair? Do you have some? Does your BF/GF have some? Do you mind it?

2. so you didn't put it in her pooper then?

3. Best answer so far

4. that girl needs better hygiene. As for my butt hair, that shit gets trimmed. if its long enough to be safely snipped, thats what happens. If not, its left alone until the time comes.

5. thats sick bro

6. Lol I lost it at "brown liquid"

7. She didn't wipe her ass properly and she has ass hair?

That's wife material right there! :cool:

8. Like i said, it was a shocker. She is probably the hottest girl ive been with. It sucks Mr Butt hair and friends have to come along..lol.

9. honestly there are worse things then butt hair bruh. if its that much of a bother to you, tell her.

either that or shave them shits when shes passed out drunk one night or something.

then slip it in her pooper.

10. So you shave your asshole?

11. I have no idea how I'd even start to shave my ass, short of getting into a yoga pose with my leg behind my head like my cat does when he likes his asshole.

Speaking of, maybe she should start doing that to keep hers clean. Or you could be a good sport and lick it off for her. Some girls like that.

12. Shes not my GF. We just hooked up.
    If she WAS my Gf that shit would be gone lol.

What im trying to understand is why some girls wont clean up back there. Is there an actual reason besides being to lazy to do it? Are they scared that if they start trimming that its going to start growing thicker or some shit and just be worse or what? Whats the reasoning behind this madness.

13. Maybe she doesn't know it's there?

14. I bought a trimmer specifically for my ass hairs. So i trim, shaving seems too dangerous lol. Like i said, for guys i dont think it matters much to them or to girls, because we are guys. I want to hear what girls have to say about this though.

15. Maybe some of your pubes got stuck in her butthole???

16. Does your butt hair hang low, does it wobble to and fro, can you tie it in a knot? Can you tie it in a bow? Can you throw it over your shoulder like a continental soldier? Does your butthair hang low?

17. sugar wax everything fo sho.

18. I have the hairiest ass on this website, most likely :p

19. Pics :yummy: