ButerdToast's Magical Medical Room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by iambuterdtoast, Jan 24, 2012.

1. How are things your way Toast?

2. Doing good! Keeping busy hehe. I think after all the stuff was weighed I ended up with about 3.2 pounds! I'm stoked lol.

Tomorrow I will be getting ready to germ my next batch of girls! I plan on doing at most 16 plants this run. I plan on using the botanicare line and some other supplemental nutrients.

Thanks for all the help and motivation everyone!!

3. Sounds good to me!!

4. Let us know which seeds ya germ ;)

5. That's one nice haul ya got there toasty!!!! That botanicare line is a nice brand of nutes. I love there additives. I used "sweet" a lot. Good stuff.

Interested in seeing this next round of 16 man!! That's gonna be some work to maintain. Excited to see the action........[​IMG]

6. Nice to see you fif3l and thanks a lot!
    For sure man, I plan on popping the Blue OG, Aururas and ak48.
    Hey allgood! Thanks for the motivation brother. I also really enjoy the sweet from botanicare. I really think it's a solid line, seeing Russy pull in 2lbs off 1 light showed me that it is a worthy contender (obviously he had out of this works genetics but still got awesome results with the stuff). It seems to be right in my price range as what I want to spend on nutrients. I want to use a few extra addatives, but now that I know not to exceed 1500 ppms, I think cost of nutes will go down and plant activity will increase! Of course that's the goal, Lol.

I have to go and pay off the final fine that is holding me up from possible jail time, house arrest, or get it reduced to another fine. I got my license back on, and payed off all my other fees. Just leave me alone! This is from an incident back in 2010! I'm tired of my stupidity holding me up from getting ahead.

7. i got 4 mk goin. u inspired me.;)

8. Hell yeah joe! Man I've been super up and down lately. It's been crazy taking care of things and trying to find where I'm going to be able to grow next!!

I popped my blue og and aurora indica, all the auroras popped but 2 of the 5 og have not. I am considering grabbing a couple og fire clones to fill the space. Now that I know how that plant grows, it should be a little easier getting a little bit better yield!!

Currently it looks like my next run will only be 1000w and 2 600w lights in a 10x13ft area. Hoping to go big this time, starting in 1gal smart pots straight into the #7s. The total cost of this run is going to be roughly a little over $2,000 with cost of rent+electricity, and total cost of nutrients.

GOAL HARVEST WEIGHT: 2 pounds

NUTRIENTS: back to botanicare pro! Couple addatives here and there, but plan on using most of the full line of botanicare. Going with pro-tekt silica, and rhizotonic. Happy frog soil with a little bit of worm casting and some other amenities.

Bugs WILL be an issue, but I will have some help with keeping that under control. I feel pretty confident in my decisions for where I will be growing for the next 4 months.

I will be taking pictures and keeping everyone updated with my ppm levels and progress reports. I appreciate any input as always, and of course... The more the merrier! So here's to the start of another run and I thank you all again for the support!

9. I wish you good luck and great growing Toasty......legal issues do suck monkey balls though.

Two lbs off one light is pretty damn awesome I would say! I use to say that a lot "I wish I could do that!". Real talk though, everybody's environment is different. From what I seen of your pics I'm quite sure you will exceed your 2lbs goal.

The two most important things (IMO) are lumens and nutes. All those other additives are just that.......additives.

You are doing a great job over here bruh. Continue to put up pics, I surely enjoy seeing the digs.

10. Court on both accounts went as smoothly as possible, I will be ok!

11. Awesome Man!

Back to focusing on the ladies ;)

12. Yay! Hey krop! How have you been? How are things and stuff for you?

13. Shits good on this side of the state...besides not being able to get anything to fucking clone :rolleyes:

14. Shout out to see if any of my friends are still around?