Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BustTheDutch420 Stash (PICS)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BustTheDutch420, Jan 15, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

OG Kush

[​IMG]

collection after my first semester at college

[​IMG]

great night

[​IMG]

gas mask

[​IMG]

my buddies

[​IMG]

miller lite bottle bong...one of my favorites

thanks for looking....more pictures to come

2. like the miller bong :hello:

3. haha thanks bro

4. haha yeah that is actually pretty legit looking.

5. ugh do yourself a favor and spring for slightly more expensive bottles. hangover city lol. nice stuff tho

6. That is an ass ton of Dutch Masters!

7. Nice pictures man, nice collections.. I like your style man, toke on!!! :smoke:

8. me and u would get along real good, match on 100 blunts and drink 10 bottles of liquor on a 3 day weekend... il show u how to catch a buzz

9. dude if you dont mind answering, how on earth did you make that bong?

10. i actually purchased it from a headshop for $30...how they did it is beyond me haha

thanks for the comments

11. ha dude that miller bong is sick.

12. updating with a lil haze

[​IMG]

13. damn, thats alot of alcohol, and I like that pic with like 3576 dutchmasters in it.

14. nice lookin nuggets in the last pic. Would be better if all those bottles were full. just looks like you don't throw away your garbage with em all empty.

15. at my headshop they have a coke bottle bong also, just like that. It's cool.

16. yup they have that one as well its sweeeet

17. updating with sensei star!

[​IMG]

18. Looks like a fun semester. My friend had a bong he made himself out of a smirnoff handle, by drilling it very carefully.