bustedddd by 5-0

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by no limit 06, Nov 11, 2007.

1. ok so here it is

The other night me and 2 of my boys are chillen looking around for a bag.

We go a couple of towns over to meet someone and were just chillen in a parking lot.

I go into citgo to get some cash and my friend bought two dutches.

We go back to the car to call the kid and just let him know that were there.

Out of nowhere comes a fucking pig.

Now since ive gotten in the car i had a 2 foot bong on my lap because it was just sitting in the front.... Dumbest idea ever.

I throw the bong between my legs and just act cool.

Mr pig askes for our lisecences and tells us that we have been sitting here for a while.

He tells my friend to roll down the back window and then right in his vision is an open bong bag.

Instantly he goes whats in the bag, and my friend goes nothing....while opening the bag to show the cop nothing is in it the downstem bag goes flying out of the bong bag...

I laugh and get asked is their something funny passenger

The cop tells the driver to step out of the car and pats him down.

The cop asks " Is there anything in the car that i should know about?"

"No officer." says my friend, so now im bugging out.

The cop starts getting in the driver side door and asks my friend again, " Is there anything in the car that i should know about?"

My friend confesses and tells him there is a waterpipe in the fron seat.

I laugh and passed it to the cop.

I turn around only to see a cop walking back to his car with a 2ft bong with a crowd of people watching.

The cop tells us to stay put and drives around the building with my friends bong, registration and insurance card, and all of our lisences. So now were like hes waiting for us to pick up!

We call the "dealer" and tell him not to come meanwhile we look to the left and hes 3 parking spaces over.

Fucking pig is really doing his job... to bad he forgot we had cellphones?

He comes back around to the car about a half hour later and asks us if we called "him" and im thinking in my head.. no you ass fuck he was here already and you missed him.

He gives us our lisecenes back and tells us its our lucky day... blah blah blah going on about his dumb lecture.

He leaves and we went to just pick up shit from our town

Basically to make a long story short... Cops are able to spot out a couple of kids sitting in a parking lot to take their bong... but he cant even catch the people with the drugs???

Fuck that

and to you fucking faggot cop just because you took our bong doesnt mean that this is stoping us... wait until i get my christmas bonus...

a 3 ft piece will be added to the collection in memory of mr. 2 ft

later g city

peace

2. dude you should have known better cruisin with a 2ft bong...

bongs are always left at home, that should be a stoner rule.

and bringing it to make a pick up is careless imo, if you wouldnt have had it you would have been gravy..

But it sucks man, next time you wont bring a bong w/ you i bet

3. Yea deff. a lesson learned

4. i carry my one foot bong in my car sometimes but just put it in the trunk.....

5. If i told him it was for tobacco use would he have taken it?

It was 2 weeks old with little resin in the bong and we had no bud on us

arg it gets me so mad lol

6. If you would have told him it was for tobacco use only, he would probably have laughed at you. Then, confiscate it and test for marijuana resin, which he would have found. Either way, you were fucked.

7. hahahahahaha. It's not illegal to be parked for awhile in a parking lot.
    I've had a cop come right up to my window before, just after taking a hit, and I'm pretty sure I blew most of it at him, but he just told me the park was closed and I had to go home. I pretty much shit my pants though. My bowl was sitting inbetween my legs and I wouldn't be able to get out of the car if he asked me.

sucks about your bong though. I've never had a piece confinscated before.

8. yea he def would have laughed...

and i still have not had a piece confinscated before because that was my friends piece so i dont really know the feeling either lol

9. So the cop let you off, no ticket or anything, and you're calling him a "faggot?"

You're probably one of the biggest whiners ever.

10. I agree. You should be thanking him that you werent handcuffed and brought to the station.

11. stfu if he tried to handcuff me i would laugh in his face cause theirs no way you can get taken in for a glass piece and no bud

12. was it clean?

13. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">You just said there was resin in it. That would make id paraphenalia (spelling?).
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

14. buy a glass bowl

smoke 25 bowls of marijuana through it
    walk into cop station, show them the piece, and tell them they cant arrest you for glass

come back here and tell me how it went;)

15. were starting to sound like a real vigilante now...i bet you would have taken out your gat n put a few rounds in that pigs carcass wouldnt you.

that cop cut you a break dude...but obviously it was because your a total bad ass, not because he was to lazy/tired to file any paper work on such a bogus charge. although para charges might be bogus in your opinion, if it was any other cop you likely would have been slapped with a couple hundred dollar fine.

16. im not saying i scared him away with my ak-47 but a suffolk county cop isent going to go through the whole process

17. never get the blunt before you get the weed...bad luck

18. we did that to ^

19. Suffolk County huh? On LI? I live out there with my Dad sometimes in Sayville, out here a lot. Suffolk County cops are cool with bud on the most part. I've been caught atleast a half dozen times in Suffolk with bud and have never been arrested for it.

However, calling any man doing his job a faggot for doing you a favor is unacceptable. Perhaps he should have done a better job and arrested you or atleast have written you out a citation. I could see how you would be seething then though.

If a cop doing you a favor pisses you off this much, goddddddddddamnnnnn I would hate to see what would happen if you were arrested.

You sound young yet, unaware of cause and consequence. You should be down on your knees kissing this cops ass for letting you go.