busted

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by whoodiestyle, Dec 6, 2012.

1. I got busted here in Florida they had a warrant took my plants in the back yard. They seemed disappointed when they searched my room. Cause they left all my pipes and a bag of weed grinders papers and wraps and only took a pipe I had on me. They also dumped bong water all over my bed... and threw my bag of stems all over the place. I am charged with marijuana producing and paraphernalia.

2. Stay positive my dude. Your gonna face some time, atleast 6 months. You may wanna consider joining a race gang, lol. Furreal though remember no snitching.

3. Stay on top, step your Ramen noodle game up, learn to make swoles, pushups with the deck of cards, you'll be ok

4. I'm fine now just need to get a lawyer to reduce my charge because a felony is serious business. Losing my license isn't a option need it for work.

5. Did you have a journal on here ?

6. Fuck the police

7. There's plenty of em on here. Good call!

8. This threads from 2012, lol.

9. I guess I should have put " did you have a journal on here " . I really want to know if a journal could get u on here.
    Cal, this one Lazarus