Busted : The Citizen's Guide To Surviving Police Encounters

Discussion in 'General' started by ZerO Stay Tokin, Jan 31, 2007.

1. <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yqMjMPlXzdA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yqMjMPlXzdA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I'm sure most of you have seen this, but for the people who haven't i hope you appreciate it.

2. I just watched this a few days ago, every American should see it.

3. I am still confused what to do on the bus scene. It never really gave a clear answer from what I remember:confused:

4. Great video love it how he's stoned and he's like "you must have jedi mine tricks" Lol and the whole thing where he locked the doors is pretty tight too. +rep

5. Sadly, everyday cops simply don't give a shit. They can violate your rights at any time if they want to. Welcome to the Neo-Conservative America.

6. this shit should stick. i had no idea this video existed and could have helped me earlier had i known about it.

very educating and you know we should pay more attention to this shit cuz it would give us more satisfaction when johnny law tries to fuck up your buzz.

7. the busted video is money. I once pulled up on a cop busting some kid at a gas station, and got yelled at by the cop when i told him he didn't HAVE to let the cop search shit. the cop told me to go away or i'd be detained after i told him to watch that busted video. I just wish someone would post the Never Get Busted video that ex narcotics officer made on the net. i don't have 35 bucks plus shipping to spend on a dvd like that right now.

8. if theres any thread that MUST be a sticky its this one...

PLEASE admins sticky this people still dont know thier rights!

9. damn man, great video, never saw it before, thanks a lot im actually going to use this. never had a run in, but in the case if i do, ill fuck *****s up n tell them whats goooooood .. like when that bitch was like NAH U AINT GOT A WARRENT. own:hello:eeeeed

10. the video didnt load all the way for me but from what i saw its very good and ill tell all my buddies that they need to check that out.

11. + rep'd you for posting that, nice find. Teach your kids this and teach thier kids this because my mom taught me this and it saved my skin a few times.

12. I don't quite understand those videos.