busted on a saturday night (loong)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SiNsEmIlLa4YoU, Jun 11, 2006.

1. man sounds like they robbed your ass off some bud, well your lucky u got crooked cops :p

2. yea, i really wasn't being careful, which i usually am. i guess yesterday just wasn't my night. i guess if i were to warn another fellow stoner, it'd be to never let ur guard down. they can pop up anywhere and anytime.

^^Burned haze, yea, i know right

3. Sounds like they want free samples and a reliable connect...to me at least.

4. honestly dude. i wouldnt sweat it. im fairly sure if they dont prosecute you on the spot they cant later.

5. my thoughts exactly. the machine they are gunna "test it" with is your pipe. dont sweat it as said i dont think they can prosecute u after the incident.

6. Deng, was that weed good?? Cause the cops are prolly getting high off your stuff hahah.

7. haha, cops are people too, people that smoke marijuana that is. tooken to the lab hey..??? thats the most bullshit i've heard, they scammed ur weed for sure, cops have experienced drug enforcers that identify drugs when someone thats pulled over, like urself, has got some on them. they get called to the scene of crime. no lab bullshit.

8. :laughing:
    Thanks for all the posts guys, i'm sure they had an amusing time testing it at the lab and hotboxing it.

9. yeah what the hell why would you leave that out ......kind'ove your stupidity but what the hell at least you got away with it.

10. That is a cool codeword for smoking it.

Hey man throw me that Q so I can "send it to the lab" if you know what I mean.

11. One of my buddies had pretty much the same thing happen to him. Got pulled over, car stunk like herb, got searched, and the cop found about a zip in a few different sacks. I guess he was way cool about it. Asked my buddy if it was for personal use or if he slingin', obviously my buddy told him personal use (which was a lie). Instead of the cop arresting my pal or throwing the bud away he made him fill out a POLICE REPORT of what happened. Didn't get any tickets, or anything of the sort. The cop took his shit and told him to have a nice night and he'd be contacted through mail.

That was very suspicious, since in Washington state they usually haul you to jail just for possession for the night, let alone intent. And especially in my town, the cops would usually be quick to also slap on a DUI for driving while stoned.

So my buddy pretty much just figured that he got lucky and got off the hook by a nice cop, and just wanted to scare him. Just like in your situation. He still had the thought in the back of his head that he'd get charged though, which probably anyone would for a while.

Come to find out FIVE MONTHS LATER he gets a letter telling him he's being charged with possession and intent to sell, and has a court date. After a series of dragged-out court dates, his possession was dropped and he got intent, which is still a felony. Apparently the jail was full that night (which was a huge deal here for a while) and the system is too fucking slow.

I'm not saying that you didn't get off the hook, but don't jump the gun and think that your cool like everyone is telling you. Cool cops do exist, but one's that are just doing their job exist tenfold. If I were you, I'd just forget about it until you get something in the mail. Especially since it's just possession. No big deal... not a felony.

No reason quit puffin' until you have to piss in a cup, or if you ever even have to. Only the future will tell.

12. the same thing happened with my cousin except with a bottle of painkillers and 200 bucks. the cops took 180 and the bottle and told him to get lost.