Busted on 4/20 ~ Worst day ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Motoxridah, Apr 22, 2008.

1. My friends and I decided to go camping at this rural campsite by the beach for 4/20. We get there and set up tent, start the BBQ and just listen to some tunes.

Fast forward 3 hours later a park ranger is routinely passing by each camp site to make sure there's no one being roudy and everyone is keeping to themself. He comes up on our site and sees countless beer and asks if any of us are 21. All of us being 20 said no and they began snooping.

They look in my buddies car from outside and see my 2 foot phx and tell my friend he has a right to search his car. He finds my bong, my friends bong, 2 grinders, 2 scales, an ounce of medical grade bubba kush, and charged everyone of us with possession although 2 of my 4 friends are medical users.

So around 7pm on 4/20 my friends and I had no pieces to smoke out of, no buds to smoke, and dead broke not looking forward to the court date in a month.

By far my shittiest 4/20 ever.

2. Holly fuckin hell that sucks.

Just remember, at least your not this guy url removed *RMJL

3. That suxs. On the + side I had a great 420:D:smoking:

4. that sucks dude

5. Wow that sucks about being caught, but wtf :eek:, that link is probably one of the most disgusting things i have ever seen before in my life, and your right at least hes not that guy. I'm willing to bet nobody would want to be that guy.

6. [quote name='NJtoker187']Holly fuckin hell that sucks.

Just remember, at least your not this guy url removed *RMJL

OMFG :eek: I closed it after the horse mounted up and I knew what was going to happen, why were you searching for that?

BTW yea that sucks, same thing happened to a few of my friends, not on 4:20 but they got busted by a park ranger.

7. Could be worse though man. Everywhere I've lived, if you get caught with any amount it's straight to fucking jail. I hate it.

8. I was just thinking that.

Sorry to hear man. If two of your friends are medicinal users, maybe they can say it was all theirs? And would that make it legal because they have medicinal cards?

Hope you don't get sent back to the slammer.

9. that doesn't sound as bad as what happened near my house. a couple of blocks down i see 10 cop cars surrounding this one house on 4/20. i see a couple of people getting handcuffed and getting put in to the cars. apparently it was a MAJOR drug bust, it was insane. the cops were going from house to house asking people questions and stuff. i was blazed out of my mind at the time, i freaked out and went straight to my house.