busted o.O

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by firewall1, Jan 31, 2009.

1. well. today me and my buds were out in the alley when these two youth officers randomly pull up. we thought it was a regular van so stupidly we just sat there and kept smokin our weed. the second they got out we knew we were busted cause we talked to them before. haha. they said they were gonna search us so we just gave up the spliff we had. and we ended up talking for a good half hour or so XD

some cops are actually pretty chill. you just gotta be respectful. they are just doing theyre job. you get busted you get busted. we even lauphed a bit and said "ahhh you caught us" when they were walkin up. they just busted out lauphing

2. So you gave them your spliff, and then they proceeded to have a half hour long conversation with you guys?
    Fuck man that's awesome. were they rent-a-cops?

3. umm what country are you in?? cant be america..

4. no not rent a cops. like i said weve talked to them before. theyre pretty cool. he was talking about "i hope i catch a dealer today. me and him have a bet going on" and shit like that XD. i wasnt gonna risk getn busted by 2 guys over 5 bucks worth of weed.

and im in canada yo. ontario ftw

5. yeah i was bout to say ahah.

that deff did no happen here in the us LOL.

6. keep in mind.. after having about 8-9 encounters. these are the ONLY 2 good cops ive met

7. move to california and never get busted again.........

a moment for the fallen and locked down......

and fuck the police, even the ones who have let us off, they're still cops and its a war

8. ive gotten busted in cali..

9. fuck the police. fuck anyone who infringes on someone's what-should-be rights.

10. ya everyone dont get me wrong... im very pissed that my bud got stolen... but id be alot more pissed if i had gotten charged.. with these guys were nice enough not to do. even if they did just go and smoke the weed... they still had the option of charging me. suspending(well.. expelled if the school found out given some of the prior engagements ive had with officers around the school)

11. hahhah did they cuff you guys

12. i here of things like this happening in my town sometimes (no i dont live in canada,its my cover shhh!) Im in the usa and it DOES happen around here.

Alot of cops have realistic views on weed or they dont want to waste there time on paper work for just weed.It all comes down to the cop.

13. been cuffed around 3-4 times now.. this is the only time they didnt cuff me.. but they were just UC youth officers. they had a gun a mini tazer type thing some cuffs and a baton