BUSTED! Help?

Discussion in 'General' started by hatecrewelite, Oct 4, 2006.

1. So I was in my buddie's car trying to find a parking spot when we were pulled over and to make a long story short, I ended up leaving with a ticket for possession of less than 5 grams of weed. He took my bowl too...and my one hitter. It was my bud, so I got the ticket.

The cop told me (basically) that if I narked out someone who dealt around my area that he could get me off a LOT easier on this ticket...I said no, and took the ticket then left.

I got a DUI for alcohol 6+ months ago and from that I got 2 year Court Supervision among other things (Fines, rehab, suspension of license, etc.)

Now I am terrified because I just broke my court supervision...

Does anyone know what the more than likely outcome of this will be and/or what I should do?

Thank you.

Pz.

ALeX.

2. Oh, and I wasn't driving, he was.

Neither of us were high or under the influence of anything.

ALeX.

3. You are talkin about probation violation right? depending on what county u r in(big cities dont have time to care about bud smokers and small town have nothin better to do) you may be facing max 18 months in jail max. prolly 1 yr if its a pretty small town.
    the only thing you can do that i know is get a lawyer(court appointed or otherwise) and contest the legality of the search. let me guess, you were smokin and the car wreaked right? that sux...

4. It wasn't probation, it was Court Supervision.

You really think they would lock me up for a year for 2.5 grams of pot?

No, it didn't smell. We didnt smoke it.

ALeX.

5. oh, well i dont know what court sup is. but i know from personal experience that in small towns in texas they will lock up probation violators for pissin dirty one time for 18 months! no shit.
    but im sure u live in a more linient area
    just get a ccrt app lawyer and say it was an illegal search you might walk away free and clear.

6. I'd say your gunna get house arrest and a civil fine...maximum.

...I asked my roomate who is a criminology grad student.

7. dont be a retard. get a lawyer.