Busted by cop VID

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by PeaceMan, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Dont know if you've seen this but its so funny [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFe5FNwRQ8Q]YouTube - college kids smoking weed get busted by one cop[/ame]

2. Thats a good idea.

3. Omfg I lost it when I saw like 20 people just charge out of there. :p I was expecting there to be only a few people in there at the most...xD

4. Lol i started laughing at his laugh, and yea that was a shitload of kids in there lol

5. dang dude, i didnt think there was that many people hahaha
    and the guy filming's laugh was almost as funny as the video itself =P

6. That was fucking hilarious when 20 people bolted. Bet the cop was confused as fuck when everyone ran off in different directions.

7. well executed plan!!! lol

8. do you know the origin of the video... do you know where that took place?

9. Haha that was awesome. It would have been funnier if there had been a huge cloud of smoke billowing out when they took off.

10. lol i was it before but it still is funny....i love how the cop almost falls down when everybody ran out...i wonder if he knew people were under it

11. #11 PeaceMan, Oct 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2009
    I know i didnt expect that many people, its crazy and im not sure where this was taken. if you watch carfully as they all run out it looks like a cloud of smoke comes out, i lol'd so hard at this.

12. i could be mistaken, but it looks like fort lewis college in durango, colorado

13. Hahah awesome! Hats off to their plan, probably hid the weed on the fastest runner, other people running around as a distraction, officer had no chance! Great vid.

14. Hell yeah, this vid is awesome! I remember hearing it was in Colorado but I forget what school...

Notice the tour group lol, if I saw that on my campus tour I'd have made up my mind right then and there.

15. don't kno for sure but i think it was on 420 at UofM

16. lol me and this dude have the same laugh lol BTW yo it look like a mini circus lmao

17. I would have loved to be there...:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

That amount of kids right there man................

18. HAHAHAHA! That's fucking hilarious! I'm geeking so hard right now!

19. HAHAH that is so funny. can you imagine them formulating their plan to run? Just like *shhh... shhh... okay, when we lift the edge of the parachute, everybody just BOOK it in a different direction* then some kid...: "and just leave this glorious stretch of fabric HERE?!"

20. agreed haha