Bust

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by dickjbolet, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Alright so my dealer went to a friends house and sold him green there, wasnt the first time he had done it. and so i guess cops raided the house or something and charged my friend and his mom on drug abuse and possession. it was in the paper and everything. but i knew my dealer was there. but the paper did not even mention his name or anything. he deleted his facebook and i have not seen his car at his house since. was my dealer a fuckin cop or something? he was about 20-23 years old. he didnt even have a house here he lived in a friends house and i havent heard a single thing about him in a few days. any ideas??

2. #2 silentbob71, Apr 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2012
    There are two scenarios. One he was an undercover agent (I knew a girl in my spanish class in highschool that did this and busted one of my best friends), or two he heard about the bust and fled town for a bit to get clear of any danger. If you don't see him soon, chances are he was a cop. I would be very very weary of that so called friends house he stayed at as well. Probably a police sting unit.

3. If you saw him smoke bud then he just ditched, im pretty sure an under cover wont puff on a blunt ;)

4. probably would if he's undercover as a dealer. maybe?

5. Nah, Could just as easily say he dosent smoke. I know quite a few dealers that dont really smoke

6. I know at least federal agents, even when undercover, are prohibited from consuming any illegal drugs.

7. I don't think that's true.

I think they can smoke weed, and do cocaine. Other than that, they can't do anything.

8. Fucked up situation either way

9. Then just bust out pyschedilics

10. ya...noobs is so easy to panic and all..LEO and the propaganda for paranoia inducement seems to work on some people...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

cops posing as dealers and busting little kids for tiny amounts the cop just sold them...ya, that makes a lot of sense huh...:rolleyes:

have fun with the paranoia kids...LEO is watching you all the time, even while you FAP to those My Little Pony shows....:p

11. 100% not true. Undercovers and more often "Criminal Informants" (Citizens working for the police, possibly even your dealer after he got busted) can and do partake. Often they will engage in illegal activity multiple times before a sting. Undercovers get PAID hazard pay because of this.

The correct answer is, never again answer a phone call from him, never answer the door for him. Ever again. Period.

12. Well the criminal informant sounds way more likely than an undercover would. but shit anythings possible. but i was wondering if im in the clear if he was an informant. because i made friends with him, we hung out, chilled, smoked, i bought from him multiple times, and other stuff.

13. That's what they do with everyone before they bust them.