Bush ..... ? why o why is he still in the whitehouse

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Blunt_Babe, Oct 6, 2007.

1. I agree how tha fuck is bush still prez, hes a nazi satanist, creating this so called War On Terror. FUCK BUSH! He may even fuckin cause an economy collapse that gimp & his needs for more fundings to kill more people.

2. Bush is a fucken moron. He's taking the country in a bad direction, and I can't wait 'til his ass is out in 2009. I most hate this bullshit war that he feels will somehow work to bring Iraq a democratic government. We are in the middle of their religious war, and that makes things pointless. The war in general should have ended when Sadam was captured. Keeping some troops there would have been alright, but we should have helped them set up a simple government and left. Now we are fighting something that is just pointless. We should use our troops where they are really needed, like hunting terrorists in Afganistan and those areas. All this has left a dent in the economy, which needs a boost. That's where legalizing pot would come in handy, because the 7.7 billion saved will help a little, although the National Debt is somewhere in the trillions. Fuck, I'm going comletely off track.

The whole abolishing gay marriage thing was a waste of money and a blow to a person's freedom. A ban on gay marriage won't stop people from being gay. That is their choice, and they should be free to the same rights of heterosexual couples. It has a lot to do with the Catholic view on homosexuality, which is a load of shit, because church and state should be seperate.

I could think up a few more arguments, but this post is already too long, and I feel I owe myself a bowl for all the typing. Either way, I can't wait to rid the Whitehouse of Bush.

3. By the way, this thread is in the wrong forum.

4. bush is the president because the majorty of people voted for him

5. The majority of the public didn't vote for him. He won by electoral votes. Just how our fucked up 'democracy' works. Not to say this isn't a great country. We have it better off than a lot of people. We just have a shitload of bullshit that needs changing.

6. yah I'm gonna say this isn't correct either. And check out the Bush v. Gore election if you think the MAJORITY of people voted for him in the first place.

7. i like how people forget the reason of the war...after september 11th we went to find who did it osama bin laden....so we capture saddam and take his country under our wing when osama isnt near there and still on the run

bush is an idiot, its good we took saddam away, but their country is knee deep in terrorist bullshit that stopping him just made it worse....find osama and get the fuck out...hard task to complete but we strayed sooo far from the objective its sickening

8. *cough*RON PAUL*cough*

:smoke:

9. listen guys, we all need to come down. We're only 7 TRILLION in debt currently, but its ok, china is backing our debt, so good thing we are in good hands.

10. have any of you gone to the link and listend to what Bush says its funny and painfull.....

11. he's still prez cause he hasn't been impeached so he gets to finish out his term. don't like it? get him impeached. geez, election time is almost here just wait it out a little longer and vote in a worse prez.

12. That's Allstate's stand! [/DavidPalmer]

13. false, try again. this time around more people voted for him, just because no one wanted another vietnam by switching presidents in the middle of war. However, the first election Bush was involved in, HE LOST THE POPULOUS VOTE.

Didn't you guys know? American's votes don't matter for the presidential election, its a bunch of old white guys who do it for you, the Electorial College.

14. Don't even get me started. I will make pages and pages of rants on this a**hole. It just goes to show it's not what you know, but who you know. Okay I'll stop beating a dead horse.

15. Exactly, we are getting ripped the fuck off.

16. to leif, you wanted them to set up a simple government and leave? are you serious? theres no such thing as a simple government. it took 12 years just to write the U.S constitution. 12 YEARS! and you expect to take a whole country thats been under a ruthless dictatorship for the past couple decades and have it fully functional in a month or 2?

"Just how our fucked up 'democracy' works."
    don't even play that fuckin card, the country voted, and the winner came out to be bush, how in the god damn hell is that not a democracy? would you rather someone else make the decision for you?

"We should use our troops where they are really needed, like hunting terrorists in Afganistan and those areas"
    what the fuck do you think the soldiers in those countries are doing?

"I agree how tha fuck is bush still prez, hes a nazi satanist, creating this so called War On Terror. FUCK BUSH! He may even fuckin cause an economy collapse that gimp & his needs for more fundings to kill more people."
    he's a nazi satanist? god i really and truly hope you dont beleive that. he created the war on terror? who was responsible for 9/11? terrorists.

"And it's a fact that the Bush voters had lower IQs than the John Kerry voters in the last election" BULLSHIT. theres no way that half the country is retarded while the other half isn't. besides that test was done by taking a few samples from each state. howbout you take the millions and millions of people in each state and redo the test, then it would be credible

17. Yeah man, the "electoral college" chooses the president. Not youuuuuuuu.

18. "Yeah man, the "electoral college" chooses the president. Not youuuuuuuu."
    but who makes up the electoral votes?